run away

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Snsd - I got a boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0GSjI4PcM&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

“What is so special about this island?” Sulli asked. You turned to her with a curious face. “You don’t know?” She shooked with a little bit arrogant.

You took her around the hotel for the past few hours. She was like awed to everything you showed. Sometimes, she will frown when see something that similar to things in Canada and said ‘Canada is more better’ in arrogant way.

“It’s one of the seven new wonders in the world.” You closed your eyes and spreaded your arms widely, feel the moment. Abruptly, someone bumped into you causing you to lost your balance but you managed to hold yourself from fall. Yes, Sulli helped you, WITH HER EYES.

You rolled your eyes as you massaged your chest, hate and mad. 

"Yahooo!" 

"We are Teen Top!"

You looked up, wondered what noise is that. You recognised them as soon as you saw them, the one who you met in the changing room and at the beach. And one of them kissed you cheeks. "It's him!"

"Move away!" Ricky pushed you and you crashed on top of Sulli.

"Ouch!" Sulli moaned. You get up quickly as she kept screaming that make your ears felt like bleeding. Out of blue, a hand held out from your left. You turned to meet C.A.P. Sulli looked up and was about to take his hand but immediately she stand up, by herself. C.A.P noticed that she avoiding his eye contacts by covered her face using her hair.

"I'm going back." with that she ran back to your suits and left you in puzzled. You wondered why she's so arrogant and suddenly acting weird. You were speechless and only looked at Sulli’s back.

 

“Let’s go!” Chunji shouted at your ears causing you to jump a little. He then followed Ricky, the one who pushed you away just now. C.A.P a little shocked as someone tapped his shoulder. "What are you doing?"

You turned just to meet L.joe, the pinky hair who kissed you last time. "You!"

L.joe turned to you as you pointed to him. A smiled form on his face. *Midnight angel.*

"I'm sorry about my friend's attitude." C.A.P apologized instead of Ricky and Chunji. He know you might surprised and shocked with them. "They don't mean anything harms."

You nodded and was about to open your mouth but suddenly L.joe grabbed your hand."Shoot, they're coming!"

C.A.P turned back and ran with you and L.joe. You was startled as L.joe yanked you to somewhere you don't know. 

“Where are the rest?” C.A.P asked L.joe. He just noticed that you were following them. "What are you doing here?"

L.joe turned as he wondered what was C.A.P talking about. He stop immediately and you crashed onto his back. CAP pointed to you as he asked L.joe. “What is she doing here?"

You let out a small cough and raised your hand as they turned to you. L.joe just realized that all the time he was holding your hand. "Oh my gawd! Whose hand did I hold?!"

 

 

"Whose chick is this?" Chunji pointed to you as he scanned you from head to toe. You felt un-secure so you covered you body with your arms. You looked around, a few bicycles parked next to each other, dirty walls with some spray on it, there is only a dim light and a ray of light that hardly entered from the window, what a scary place. You hugged yourself, tighly, don't know where you are. 

“Something just happen. Anyway treat her well.” L.joe shrugged but he totally was ignored by them. CAP placed his arm around you and protected you from Chunji until you guys meet with the rest of Teen Top inside their hangout located underground.

“Where did you come from?” Niel circled you like Sherlock Holmes. You didn’t even have a chance to answer him and you already were hugged by a giant baby. "SIS-IN-LAW!"

“Wow!” You screamed a little. You can’t move or do anything since you trapped in someone’s hug. Through the shoulder, you saw L.joe were coming towards you guys.

“Ricky! LET HER GO.” L.joe warned. In two seconds, you were released from Ricky’s hug, thanks to L.joe.

“Awww! That’s hurt!” Ricky groaned as L.joe tackled him down. “Don’t do like that next time.” L.joe hissed.

“Arraso. Go and have her by yourself.” Ricky rubbed the pain. He went to his other members, to get some attention but he got another hits from Niel. “Ouch!”

“.” Niel spited some harsh words, indicating he was on L.joe’s sides. L.joe walked towards you. “Are you okay?”

You glared at him. L.joe opened his arms as you walked out. "What?" He turned to s, "That girl just save my life by helping me every time I got hurt and is this how you guys thank her?"

"She did?" Chunji surprised.

"I didn't even had say thank and you guys already make me look bad in front of her. Aishh...its so frustating!" L.joe ruffled his hairs and kicked some can. He left Teen Top with his messy hairs and followed you.

L.joe saw you was playing the rock with your toe, looking right and left, wondered where should you go. He sighed, feel guilty as brought you to unfamiliar place and now you have nowhere to go. He jogged to your side. "Hey."

You turned to him and wondered what has happen to his hair. L.joe rubbed his neck, shyly smiled. "Urm, I'm sorry about my friends...today...and everything."

L.joe felt akward as you crossed your arms while looking at him with cold expression. About one minute has passed and L.joe has nothing to say. Tired, you left him. L.joe's hair turned out to be more grubby than before, frustated.

Without noticed, Teen Top already watched everything. A smiled appeared on C.A.P's face.

 

 

Teen Top - Baby U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5hLWcJBZY&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

You was wondering here and there. All the road look same. You'd walk for about ten times but you're still at the same spot. It's feel likes your were inside a big maze.  You saw Ricky on the other corner. You was about to ask him but then he waved and ran away. You blinked in puzzled. Determined, you followed him. Ricky turned back and saw you were coming and he increased his speed.

"Wait!" You called. You stopped to catch some breath. "He's so fast."

You noti

Please log in to read the full chapter