hectic and chaos

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Teen Top - Going crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TfjYADoFoA&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

Summer have arrived at the end and it's turn for school season. As everyone hate to meet the new semester, Kim's brothers are more than hate; annoying, irritated and passionately dislike the ideas of going to school.

Kyoungjae grasped both his hands and closed his eyes. "Oh gawd. Please let the rain and storm come all the way to here so that Sara won't go to school, or maybe thunder and tornado is a better idea. She doen't need to go out from the house!"

"Can we go?" You tapped your fingers as your hands were on your waist. Kyoungjae waved his hand, signaled to wait for a little more. "Give me another five seconds."

"This is the fifth times!" Myungsoo raged at the futility of it all. 

"What is he doing?" you asked, totally not in the mood. You don't want to be late but Kyoungjae made you super late!

Dongjun shrugged. "Praying?" 

"Pftt, more like smiling to the ceiling." Myungsoo blew his lips. Dongjun and Junsu rolled their eyes while you walked away, left all of them. Kyoungjae spent another his five seconds or in other words five minutes praying to God. 

He placed his right hand on his left shoulder, smiling in happiness. Finished, he clapped. "Okay, let's go!" His eyes wondered around as he turned around, looking for something. "Where is she?"

"Already gone." Dongjun pointed to the gate. Junsu shooked his head as Myungsoo took his helmet and get on his motor. Kyoungjae's mouth form a big 'O' as his brothers left him at behind with their motorbikes. "Wait!" 

 

"We're here, young lady." Uncle Bob, your butler and driver. 

"Thank you." you said as he opened the door for you. You felt a tap on your shoulder so you turned to your side to meet him smiling at you. "Have a nice day, young lady..."

He passed your bag and you took it. "...and don't forget to smile." He added before started the engine and left with the car. You tilted your head, wondered about what he said like  you never heard those words before. 

"Smile?" Thanks to Kyoungjae, you almost forgot what smile is it. And thanks to him, all your mood had wiped away like blown by the wind. You looked up, there was a print banner wrote 'Welcome to the TOP high school' on the top of archway. You saw few students ran the opposite way as you entered the front gate.

"Where are they going?" you mumbbled. It's weird when the school didn't even start yet but they already walked out from the school. You heard a loud engine roared. You spunned around and saw a red motorcycle stopped in front of the school. Then, another three big-engined motors with different colours(green, purple and blue) did the same. 

"Look at them!" 

"They look so cool!"

"Who are they?"

The students chittered and chattered among themselves, especially the girls. They felt like their hearts were shoot by cupid as those riders took off their helmets. When they ruffled their hairs affectionately, they felt their legs were numb. They almost faint as those hot guys walking passed them. However, it was totally opposite for you.

"Hey, Sara!"

You gulped down, it feels like a great flood is coming to you. You turned around quickly, tighly holding your bag and look foward. 

"Wh

Please log in to read the full chapter