the tense atmosphere

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Teen Top - Don't I

https://youtu.be/fKazOrEaotI

 

 

 

Jungkook opened his mouth, “I’m sorry for yesterday. I don’t know what was happening…maybe my brain didn’t functioning very well…”

You gave an enigmatic smile. After hearing Jungkook’s words, it reminds you the accident in the treatment room. Besides, you were attack by his fan girls. Although you was save by Jungkook himself but you pretty sure that they will come again later either with warnings or physically harm.

Jungkook searched your eyes. He knows you will make a wall between you and him by looking at your expression.

“I didn’t mean any harm nor to afraid you. But trust me, I only want to help you.” Jungkook persuasive as much as he can.

“Why…” you sighed, looked around before continued your words. “…me? There are many girls in this school but why me?”

Is it you or does it really people around you change lately? Jungkook was a delinquent boy but today he turn into a gentleman; kneeling in front of a girl with a rose and super-cheesy words. Who can predict that?

“I pretty sure that our school have a queenka or any girls that look likes miss world. They are very pretty and perhaps one of them-“

“No one can be more perfect than you.” Jungkook cuts your words. You was surprised by his firm replied.

Jungkook stands up and walked towards you. “Actually, the purpose I’m moved to this school is because of you.”

“M-Me?” you pointed to yourself. You shook several times, “I don’t know you…”

“For now.” Jungkook said with confident. You aware from his seriousness, he knows something. Jungkook took out a small old box from his pocket.

“Wait!” you stopped him with your hands. “Is that…a ring?”

Jungkook blinked. He looked at the box in his hand before turned to you and chuckled. “How I wish inside this is ring but it’s not.”

Jungkook looked down at the box. He smiles as a few memories hit him. “There are promises that I need to claim…”

You looked up straight at him, curios. Jungkook take a few more steps towards you, “I’m looking for someone. I’ve searched for her everywhere and now, I found her.”

The distance becomes less and now he is right in front you. “And it is you, Minji.”

As Jungkook finished his words, the windows broke and glasses were everywhere.

“Opps, sorry. Am I late?” L.joe apologised with hand gesture while smiled naughtily. Then, other windows broke and one by one Teen Top’s members came in with smirked.

The door which was locked earlier opened and BTS dashed in. “Intruders.”

Jungkook’s eyes changed; the tranquil looks had turn to creepy gazes, as he turned to his enemies. “Welcome. The party is about to start.”

“Both of you…what are you going to do?” you looked at L.joe and Jungkook. “Are you going to fight?”

L.joe glanced at his left, “Take her away.”

Ricky nodded and went straight to you. Then, someone appeared in front of you. You looked up and saw V protected you from being taking away.

Jungkook smirked, “Take her away? Isn’t it too…harsh?”

L.joe bited his lips. “What do you want?”

“Don’t you

Please log in to read the full chapter