i love you

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

ZeA - Someday

https://youtu.be/ouXICwrjeZY

 

 

 

You ran to hospital as soon as you got a call. “Where is he?” you asked as you met Teen Top in the hospital. It has been three days since L.joe was hospitalized and finally he wakes up today.

“Wait.” Niel blocked you.

“What?” you asked impatient. You want to meet L.joe as soon as possible.

“You can’t enter.” Changjo said.

“Why?” you frowned. “Why I can’t? I’m his friend.”

Changjo rubbed the back of his neck, “Because-“

“Let’s have a talk for moment.” Ricky cut him. You blinked in confused.

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Ricky sighed and looked down. “His condition is worse.”

“What?” you freaked out. “I thought he was fine.”

“That’s what you though.” Ricky said. He exhaled loudly, “Doctor said he got stab real bad and he won’t open his eyes at this moment.”

Your jaws drop, “What do you mean by that?”

Ricky avoided the eyes contact, “He’s in coma.”

You expressed bitterness over the news without notice. Ricky lowered his head, “And even if he opens his eyes, there is big possibility that he will suffer amnesia.”

“That day, L.joe was sacrificing himself for you. But the one who got name is not him. I’m so disappointed with you.” Ricky told the truth.

You covered your mouth with both of your hands, “Oh my God.”

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Your legs shaking and your fingers were trembling so much. You grasped both your hands tightly towards your chest. You gathered all your strength and twisted the door knob.

Your lung suffocated as soon as you saw L.joe lied on the bed with eyes close tightly, unconscious.

“L.joe…” your tears ran down across your cheeks as you called his name. “I’m here.”

There was a little blood stain on his bandage around his body. He looks so weak and fragile.

“I’m sorry. Because of me, you got hurt.” You cried. Tears heavily flow like a river. “I’m sorry for mad and hating you before this. I thought about to run away but when I went into the plane, I think about you. I keep thinking about you and I can’t leave you so I took off from the plane but then all the incident happen.”

You regret so much about the incident that cause him lied down on hospital. “It all happens because of me. If I don’t go there, I won’t get kidnap and you don’t have to come save me and lied here.”

You hold his hand in your chest. “I didn’t know that you are so precious when you were next to me. I’m sorry.”

You cried again and again until you felt his finger was moving. You looked up and meet his eyes. “L.joe?

Please log in to read the full chapter