She is so beautiful!

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Gna - 2hot

https://youtu.be/HjaFkaXsfq0

 

 

During recess, obviously food will be the main focus of students but today why are you becomes the main attention in the school?

*Ouh, I remember. The make-up did a little magic on me. Yeah, know I feel like I just attract all the males’ students in the school towards me. Like a magnet.*

The boys were enchanted with your beauty; they head over your heels. Some of them smile from ear to ear. Some didn’t even blink like you are going to disappear if they blink.

The boys giggling among themselves, “Ommo! She is so pretty!”

“Did you see that? She looks so cute!”

You raised your eyebrow, “The heck?”

You walked pass them and they started to follow you again. They followed your every single move; you take the tray and all the boys took it too, pick and copied what food you take.

Your charms overflow whenever you pass by. Even when you are walking you look beautiful. When you spanned around, you bumped into someone.

“WOW!”

“Ommo! Oh, the f-“ your face turn to pale as you looked up.

As much as you want the time to pause and turn back, but too bad you can’t.

 “-ood?” you finished your left words. If you let it hang for sure you will become suspicious. Not when L.joe was right in front of you!

“Oh, they perfectly fine. I mean I didn’t spill them on the floor or the worst case…on your chest.” You said. You were captivated into his chest suddenly.

“My chest?” L.joe blurred out.

You shook right immediately, “No! I mean, on your shirt. Your shirt right now is on your top. Your top is where your chest placed. Ha. Ha. Ha.” You faked a laughed. You sweat and your hands become colds. *Why I’m so nervous?*

You took a deep breath and exhaled. You looked up just to meet L.joe’s eyes and his eyes were locked with your eyes. It felt like he was under the spell. He wants to break those stares but he can’t resist. The temptation was too high and the more he tries, the more he wants to bewitch by your eyes.

L.joe was speechless. Not only him, but Teen Top was giving the same reaction, where the hell is this girl coming from?

Their eyes that keep staring at you making you uncomfortable, feels like you was . You covered your skirt although it is not short. You smiled in reticent, “Urmm, you make me embarrass.”

He blinked at this girl who was stand right in front of him, is she really the girl that he known, the girl with sophisticated image? She does look like the rich brat girl with her neat uniform and branded backpack but this new image, bring out her hidden beauty that he never see. 

“Sara?” L.joe’s first reaction as he saw you.

“You recognise me?” your eyes rounded.

“Of course we are.” Ricky interrupted.

“But…what’s wrong with your face?” L.joe asked. He study your face, there is something different. You didn’t look same like every day.

“M-My face?” you touched your cheeks, forehead and chin. Your heart palpitated faster than before. “Is there something wrong?”

“You look…” L.joe paused. He just realized that you guys were observed by the students and on top of that most of them are the boys. And to be précised, it’s you who were being watched.  From the corner of his eyes, he can feel all the men’s eyes on you. Little did he know, he feels burn inside his heart.

You were curious and waiting for him to finish his words.

L.joe raised his eyebrow, “…weird.”

Your body become stiff. The nervous that your felt just now lost just in a blinked and emotion system take control.

“Weird?” you asked him again. You hoped that you were misheard.

L.joe gulped down his saliva. “Yeah, that’s right. Weird. You look weird. Ouh! I think you look better yesterday and the day before that.” He avoids making eye contact with you. He saw your expression, but he also can’t control his feeling. And what feeling is this?!

“Also…” L.joe pointed to your head. “That headband, doesn't suit you.”<

Please log in to read the full chapter