Abracadabra!

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sistar - so cool

https://youtu.be/Pj3q0ZChgFE

 

 

“Morning.”

Sulli looked up to owner of voices who just greet her just to meet you in the hallway in front of the stairs. Sulli blinked liked she just met an alien. You grew curious, “Why? Is there something in my face?”

“Is it my view that getting sick or do you always wear it like this?”Sulli asked.

You think hard, try to understand her words. What’s wrong with your dress today? Sulli fold her arms while circling around you. “Hmmm, we need to do something.”

“Something?” you raised your eyebrow. Without wasting a minute, Sulli quickly grab your arm and tossed you into her room. She pushed you towards the make-up table and forced you to seat on the chair.

“What are doing?” you looked up at her.

Sulli smirked, “A transformation!” She opened her drawer. There are two boxes inside the drawer and she took it out. Sulli patted the box and smiled, “…with my magic boxes.”

*Magic boxes?* you tilted your head, wondering those freaking weird boxes are for. Does an alien born from there? Or did she steal a Pluto and put inside it?

You look at your watch, “Err…I’m gonna be late if I don’t make my move right now-“

Sulli placed her finger on your lips. She pushed away your wrist gently and touch you cheek. Her actions froze you, “Dear, girls should look beautiful, inside and outside. You shouldn’t hide your beautiful.”

Your mouth opened as wide as you can as Sulli opened the boxes.

Colourful blushers.

Hundred eye shadows.

Gorgeous lipsticks.

Magic compact powder.

Powerful brushes.

“What the heck is this?” you shocked that you didn’t even realized that your masculine voices came out of blue.

“Let’s start our magic show.” Sulli clear .

 

<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>

 

“I’m late!” you dashed out from the limousine and ran towards the school. “Be careful young lady!” Your driver shook his head. You passed the hallway and skip some steps. You entered your class and the class suddenly become quiet. When you pass them, they whispered to their selves.

“Who is that girl?”

“New student? But she looks like our classmate, Sara.”

Jungkook’s jaw drop as you passed him. “Is that really Sara?”

You took off your bag and wiped your sweat. Those boys whispered among themselves, “She looks so beautiful!”

“Gosh, I hope I can be that handkerchief.”

At that moment your teacher entered the class. “Silent. Take out your text book and turn to page 205.”

You felt someone is watching you so you turn to your side. Your partner who was never gave any attention or even look at you was obviously staring at you right now. You raised your eyebrow, giving some hint like did she has something to say or what. But she just stares with opened mouth at you. It makes you suffocated a bit.

“Don’t you have to look at the book?” you added a smile so that it will look friendlier.

She startled and looked down immediately, blushing. Perhaps embarrassed you caught her red-hand because staring at you or maybe she has fall for you. Who knows?

But actually most of the boys were looking at you. Sometimes they peered between the books just to lo

Please log in to read the full chapter