We Meet Again

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

After a long hard first day of work at the coffee shop, I realized I had to return home in 10 minutes so I ran as fast as I can and once again took the short cut into the dark alley.

When I reached the dark alley, I heard a voice say "You got robbed once here and yet you never learned your lesson." Then I said "Who's there??" Suddenly Something hit me. It was the charm bracelet my father gave me that I was wearing yesterday! As I yelled "Are you the boy who robbed me? Who are you? What's your name? Thanks so much this bracelet meant a lot to me!!" he walked away.

I smiled and felt grateful even though he wanted to take my groceries yesterday. Then it hit me. OMG I am so late!! I ran home as fast as I can,but I was too late my step mother was waiting at the front door with an angry face. The wrinkles on her face can easily kill a fly. I knew I would not have a goodnight sleep tonight.

---The next day at school---

"Hey, Nicole! Since we don'thave work at the coffee shop today do you want to do anything after school?" asked Jiyoung. "No I can't I have to helpout at the restaurant today." I said with a weak voice. "Did your step mother spank you again?"she asked. I nodded. Then I told her about what happened the other day and the stranger I saw at the dark alley.

"Do you think he is some stalker??" she asked."Or maybe he is from our rival school and plan to kidnap you! What if he was part of the Mafia! Nicole you should call the police!!"
"Well, he just returned my charm bracelet that's all. I mean I'm not even sure if he was the person following me." I replied.

After a hard day's work at the restuarant, I can hear my step sister complaining about how she does not have enough cute clothes in her closet for school. I was doing the my homework when my step mother called downto do the dishes. While doing the dishes, I heard a knock coming from the door atmy backyard.

I went to take a peek but I saw no one there. So I continued washing the dishes. Then I heard a knock again but I ignored it. The longer I ignore the knock, the louder it gets. So I decided to finally open the door.

When I opened the door I was in total shock.......

~ *gasp* who do you think is the person knocking on the door? ~