BiBimBap

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

Jiyoung and i have been working at the club for a week now. Everything has been going smoothly. Thanks to this cross dressing outfit and these fake features, both of us were not harassed at all. Actually we aren't even recognizable.

Tonight was a busy night at the club. They were having a special theme that night so it was extra busy. I was so tired and worn out from carrying the trays to the tables.

The manager came up to me and asked me a very weird question. "Do you know how to make BiBimBap?" I nodded my head. " Can you go in the kitchen and make it now? Our boss wants to eat it."

Who the heck wants to eat BiBimBap at a club anyway?? I did as I was told and made a nice bowl of BiBimBap and placed it in a tray. I handed it to the manager. He took the tray and went upstairs towards the VIP rooms.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The manager set the tray of BiBimBap on the desk. A chair spun around and a man with bleach blonde hair picked up his chopsticks. He thought of his first love and how they met. She handed him her dinner which was BiBimBap. Everytime he ate this dish he would always think of her. I wonder how is she doing in Korea. DAMN why is there still no news from her? I miss her so much. I wish she was here right now.

He ate the BiBimBap and something hit him. This BiBimBap... it tastes....so familiar. Nicole.......

The manager was about to head out the door until he heard a loud yell. "YAH! WHO THE HELL MADE THIS?" The manager began to tremble. "A-a c-c-co worker I recently h-hired." he stuttered.

"I want to see her. NOW!" The manager scurried out the hallway to look for Nicole. The man had a huge smile on his face. It has been a while since he smiled like this.

~I was on a roll today with the updates. ;) I finished one of my other fanfics today I feel so accomplished so I decided to do a double update. The fanfic I finished was called A Year in Korea. Read. Comment. Subscribe. I want to know your opinions :P~