Girlfriend?! Me?!

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

I clung onto his arms and stared at him with my puppy eyes. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." he assured me.

"Who is this girl?" the man in charge asked.

Immediately he pulled me closer to him and placed one arm around my shoulder. "This girl is my girlfriend and I don't want you or any of those men to touch her or a single strand of her hair got it?"

When he said this my heart was pounding really fast. Girlfriend?! Did he just call me his girlfriend?? Well, I'm not the only one who is shocked. All the other men along with my step mother and sister had their jaws to the floor when Seun- I mean TOP announced this. I looked at him with a clueless expression. He stared back at me with a killer smile, and kissed my forehead. "I will be fine. Meet me at you know where tomorrow." Then he gave my step mother a death glare warning her not to lay a hand on me.

My Grandmother woke up. "What a nice young man!! He is already protecting you!! Nicole, honey, you found a great man don't let him go."
"Why would a cute and hot guy like that like you anyway." Sulli said as she gave me a disgusted look.

I ignored her and smiled. "Grandma, how did you hear all that? And how did you know he was here that whole time?"
"Grandma has her ways, plus being old means you can get away with anything by simply fainting." ^-^
I gave her a bear hug. "Oh Grandma."

The next day during work, Jiyoung and I were walking to work. That is when she suddenly announced that sheis dating that G-Dragon guy.
"I can't believe you got a boyfriend and didn't tell me!!"
"Well, we only went on one date so far, but I can sense our strong chemistry together."
We arrived at the shop and changed into our aprons. I decided to tell Jiyoung what happened in our house last night.
"WHAT?!?! So there were so many men at your house and you didn't call the police.??"
"Jiyoung-ah, that's not my main point. My pointis HE called me his girlfriend and then kissed my forehead! KISSED hello?? No guy has ever kissed me before."
"Aren't you meeting him at some place today?"
"Yeahh, but I wasn'tsure where though."
"Do you like him?"
"I don't know..... I just met him, even though he is cold sometimes, but he is sweet." I blushed and let out a huge sigh. Jiyoung let out a sigh with me. "Men."

Once again, I am running late, it was almost dinner time at home so I hurried and ran home. I decided to take the short cut into the dark alley. "Why are you late again??" a deep voice cried. I walked slowly and deeper into the alley. I noticed a familiar figure. "Seun- I mean TOP?"

~Sorry about not updating!! I hope you all enjoyed this chappie comments are loved!! :D~