The Necklace

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

Immediately after school, I rushed to the dark alley to meet up with Seun- I mean TOP. When I got there, I was so excited my heart was pounding.....FAST! I saw a few unfamiliar guys standing at the otherside of the alley.

I had a bad feeling about them so I decided to back away. As I tried to turn around and run away, I noticed there were two other guys behind me! I was surrounded, scared and helpless.

They tried to approach me. As they kept getting closer and closer, I felt trapped. I was mentally screaming for TOP's name to come rescue me. The men trapped me against the wall. I started to scream as loud as I can swinging my arms violently at them. Unfortunately, cat fighting is the the best thing to do when a bunch of men are trying to kidnap you and bring you to god knows where.

Just when one of the men were about to lay their hands on me, I heard a loud hitting sound. SEUNGHYUN!! He had a stick in his hand and started to beat the crap outta the gang, but a few of them had knives.

I was scared but he pulled me close towards him to protect me. I felt safe in his arms, but at the same time I was worried he might get hurt or even worse KILLED. One of the men was such a slimeball. He tried to sneak behind me and tried to chop me into pieces with that knife of his, but TOP blocked it with hisarm. I can see his arm bleeding involuntarily.

Just then, he pulled out a gun. It made everyone freeze in their positions including me. "Back off or die!" he exclaimed fiercly. Just then we were able to leave the alley safely. We rushed to the pharmacy to buy a first aid kit. While cleansing his wound,there was an awkward silence. "Maybe we should meet at a place with light huh??" he joked trying to ease off the awkwardness.

I can feel tears forming from my eyes. I gave in a concerned look that made him worry. He pulled me close and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have told you about my background. Now your life maybe in danger too."

I just continued hugging him tightly for comfort. "It was my mistake." he continued. "Those men were from the 'Slippery Serpents'. They are after you because they found out you are my girlfriend." I kept my silence just hugging him tighter. "I would understand if you want us to breakup." he said with his voice shaking.

I released him and confronted his gazing eyes. "Who said anything about breaking up? I would never want to leave your side."
I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a hug. He released me and took out a box and handed it to me.
"I wanted to give you this today." I opened the box and saw a beautiful chained necklace that matched my father's charm bracelet.

The silver necklace had both our names engraved and the date of the faithful day we met. I looked at him with my puppy eyes and smiled.

~Quick update on the story hope you guys enjoyed it :D comments are welcomed.~