Who are you?

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

The manager ran up and down the floors looking for Nicole. He found her at table 5 helping a few college students with their order.

Meanwhile, the bleach blonde haired man was getting restless and nervous about meeting this person he hopes is Nicole. He tried many poses from putting his legs upon the desk to putting one hand on his chin like a thinking face. He wanted their meeting to be perfect. He even tried a few different tones. From and angry yelling voice to a y seductive tone, but he can't seem to get it right.

------------------------

"Nicole!" The manager yelled. I looked up. "Did our boss enjoy the BiBimBap?"

"I'm guessing he did because he wants to see you." I gulped. He doesn't want to recuit me into his gang does he? So I obediently followed the manager up to the VIP rooms. The manager carefully knocked on the door.

"Come in!" yelled a familiar husky voice. I followed the manager into the room. "This was the kind co-worker who made the BiBimBap sir."  I walked in and there was a man with bleach blonde hair sitting on a black leathered chair facing the other direction.

"Hello, Boss. I heard you wanted to see me." His chair spun around.

Nicole's reaction: My jaw dropped at the sight of who it was. SEUNGHYUN! I ran over to him hugged him. "CHOI SEUNG HYUN! Where have you been? I missed you so much! I was looking for you for the longest time!!" I can feel tears welling up from happiness.

TOP's reaction: I spun my chair around to make our meeting more charismatic. ^-^ But when I turned around..............WHO THE HELL IS THAT HALF MAN HALF WOMAN, SHE-MALE, IT THING, OR WHAT EVER GENDER HE/SHE/IT IS? MY NICOLE IS SO PRETTY THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT HER! Oh crap why is that thing running towards me? Why the hell is that thing hugging me? Why does that thing call me by my real name??

For some odd reason, he pryed my arms off of him and looked at me in disgust.

"YAH! Don't you dare call your boss by his real name! Who the hell are you? I don't even know you? SECURITY!!! Take this thing out and make sure he/she/it does not comeback to work?"

The security guards burst in and dragged me away before I could explain myself to Seunghyun. They threw me out of the club HARD! I rubbed my bottom from pain and walked back to the hotel. Tears started to form in my eyes. I was crying on my way home.

I went up to our room and plopped on my bed still crying. Jiyoung came back from her shift, and took off her 'costume'.

"Nicole-ah, I heard you got fired." I buried my face in my pillow. "The manager told me to tell you to pick up your last check tomorrow."

Right then, a lightbulb clicked in my head and I stopped crying.