DEAD?!

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

Nicole was rushed to the hospital via ambulance. During the one minute that felt like an hour ride to the hospital, TOP was holding tightly to Nicole's hand while GD and Jiyoung were praying for her.

Tears ran down his cheeks. "Cole-ah, please wake up! You can't leave me like this. We still have to go back to Korea and live a happy life together."

Nicole was slightly wake and tried to talk, but words couldn't come out. TOP leaned closer to hear her words, but it was hard to hear her whispers.

-------

Finally, they arrived at the busy hospital. Because of the gang fight, there were many other injured men rushed. Nicole was quickly placed for immediate surgery to remove the bullet from her back.

GD, TOP, and Jiyoung sat outside the waiting room and paced around. While waiting, TOP had flashbacks of their happy memories together.

~FLASHBACK~

Three years ago.........(When TOP and Nicole first went out.)

After school, TOP waited ourside of Nicole's high school. She came out laughing and talking with Jiyoung about the gym teacher's weird temper.

He dragged Nicole away from Jiyoung and left her hanging. "Seun- TOP, where are we going?" He ignored her and just kept pulling her arm. They finally arrived at Hongdae street.

"So you made a big fuss just to drag me here?" He leaned close to her now flustered face. "This is our first date."

"F-first date?" He nodded his head and pulled her to an arcade. They played so many games, from race cars, to dance dance revolution to shooting basketballs.

"Here, this is for you." TOP shoved a stuffed dinosaur in her face. Nicole looked at it. "T-thanks." What a romantic way of giving it to me.

They walked out of the arcade. TOP had his hands in his pocket skipping while Nicole was lagging behind trying to catch up. "You walk so fast."

TOP looked back to see Nicole trying to catch up. He walked towards her and grabbed her hand. She was a bit shocked at his sudden move. "Now you don't have to worry about catching up with me." She blushed and smiled shyly.

It was getting dark, but TOP wanted to end the date with shaved ice. He told Nicole to stay where she is while he went to buy them.

Meanwhile there were two teens high on drugs and holding onto beer bottles lurking around the streets. They hit on every girl on the street, but their boyfriends pulled them away from the crazy kids.

The boys spotted Nicole alone waiting in the street. They walked up to her. "Hey cutie! Wanna have some fun with us tonight?"

Nicole ignored them and walked across the street. They followed her. "Oh playing hard to get huh?" She looked the other way."YAH! I don't take no for an answer."

The two boys grabbed her hand, but she fought back. She tried running away, but one of the boys snatched her by her schoolbag. "Let go of me." She kicked and bit the boys, but they were persistent.

Finally, they both picked her up and carried her to a nearby alley way. She attempted to run, but was surrounded. One of the boys picked up a stick and tried to knock her out. She thought she was done for and covered her head with her arms.

Then Nicole heard beating sounds and boys in pain. She looked up and saw it was TOP. She felt relieved as she saw the two boys being beat to a pulp.

The boys scrambled away as TOP walked towards Nicole to hug her. "I'm sorry I left you alone. I promise as long as I live, I will protect you and not let a fly hurt you."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I promised to protect you instead you end up getting hurt because of me. If anything happens to you, I will hate myself forever.

Just then, a doctor came out of the surgery room. Everyone rushed to hear the news.

"I had successfully removed the life-threatening bullet from the patient's back." Everyone sighed in relief. "But....." They facial expressions darkened, and hoped for something good.

"The patient had lost too much blood from the surgery so we need a transfusion for her to survive. It is an easy procedure, but tonight, there were so many emergency injuries requiring blood transfusions so we won't have any for her."

"Take my blood. Take mine!" The three exclaimed. "Do you all know your blood types?" They nodded their heads. "Nicole-sshi's blood type is really rare. She is a O- which is hard to find. Are any of you O-?"

Everyone slumped in their chairs. "Well, we only have 30 minutes to save her life. If you can't find a person that matches her blood type then, I'm so sorry."

This is all my fault! If I wasn't in a gang then this would never happen.