Gone: Part 1

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

After a crazy proposal by Seunghyun TOP did for me, I couldn't stop smiling for weeks. We planned our wedding together happily. I made sure Jiyoung was my maid of honour and TOP made sure GD was his best man. Everything was perfect, and nothing could possibly go wrong.

The night before our wedding, I was so excited. I was tossing and turning in my bed from excitement. I even wore our engagement ring to sleep with a wide smile on my face.

I woke up that morning humming a happy tune while flaunting in front of the mirror with my wedding dress on. I was ready for TOP to pick me up. Then I heard a loud knocking on my bedroom door. I jumped from excitement.I ran to the door as fast as I can, but end up tripping on my dress. I got myself together, smoothed out my dress and fixed my hair real quick. I walked my way to the door this time and opened it.

Jiyoung came running in sobbing in her dress. "What happened? Why are you crying?"
"G-gD! H-he l-l-left." Her voice was trembling from sorrow. "S-so d-did TOP."

When I heard those three words, my heart froze. Before I knew it, I was on the floor sobbing and hugging Jiyoung. While crying I kept asking myself "Did he ever loved me? Why did he leave me?"

Then my evil step mother crashed into my room.
"Alright, Miss ungrateful. Your fiance left, the wedding is off blah blah blah. Now get over it and change into your apron and start going to work. There is so much to do so HURRY UP or do you want a beating??"

As she was about to head for the door, her head spun a forty-five degree angle towards us. "And you, Jiyoung, go home and cry! Not at my house." Then she left us. I can feel my life plunging back into the darkness. Everything from the past returning tothe way it was before I met him. My miserable life is back, but with a twist, Seunghyun has broken my heart.

I cried every night for months wondering why he left me.

~This is kinda a sad sad chappie comments on what you think ;)~