Gone: Part 2

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

It has been months since Seunghyun left. I missed him so much, and thought about him everyday while crying myself to sleep. I still never knew why he left the day before OUR wedding.

One typical night after work, I passed by the dark alley where I met him. I walked slowly towards the other side as memories started to refresh in my head. I just can't forget him no matter how hard I tried.

I got home in time to cook dinner. When everyone was finished eating, my step mother told me to finish cleaning everything up (like always). While cleaning the dishes, my grandmother decided to help me and have a 'chat' about my odd behavior happening lately.

"Nicole, honey, I know you very depressed about Seunghyun's suddenly departure,but he had his reasons."
When I heard the name Seunghyun, I started to tear up, and wash the dishes more forcefully.
"He really did have a reason. He stopped by late at night the day before your wedding. I'm not suppose to tell you this because it can put your life in danger, but seeing you like this for months doesn't make a difference.

She held out an airline ticket to the U.S. It was to San Francisco, California.
"Go look for him, and let him tell you himself why he left."
I stared at Grandma in shock. "Oh Grandma!!! Thank you so much!" I hugged her tightly as she chuckled.
"That's my girl. I like to see my granddaughter smile. Let's hope you can bring your little boyfriend, I mean husband back to see grandma." ^-^

I was overjoyed! I finished the dishes quickly and made a quick dash straight to my room to call Jiyoung.
"JIYOUNG-AHH!! We are going to America tonight so pack your stuff if you want to look for your hubby!!"
I hung up and secretly packed all my belongings. I left my step mother and sister a note about my departure.

I grabbed all the money I had been saving from my part time job. Then I left the house. I looked back, and smiled. "Thanks grandma." I whispered.

~Sorry about the lack of updates! But how many chapters do you want this story to be?? 20? 30? 60?