An Unexpected Visit

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

So for the next week TOP secretly stayed in my room. Even though sometimes when he sleeps he would mumble some words and end up throwing pillows on the floor. It irked me, but that's okay. I end up getting use to it.

So after work when I was returning home,I noticed some men in black following me. I got scared and started to walking circles and through different alleys. Thank goodness I know the neighborhood well or I would have gotten lost ages ago. When I ditched the men, I retuturned home immediately and started to prespare for dinner. I made sure I saved TOP some food.

Then there was a heavy knocking on the door. My step sister went to open the door and saw so many men in black standing there. She was shivering on her knees. "U-u-uMAAA!!!" she screamed. My mother rushed to the door asking who they were looking for.
"I am looking for my Young Master" one of them said coldly.
"Well I don't know what young master you are talking about, but surely this house hold is purely women." my mother argued.
The guy pulled out a gun and pointed it at my mother's head. "DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO US. WE SAW HIM COME IN! SHOW US WHERE OUR YOUNG MASTER IS AT OR ELSE!!" he demanded harshly. Grandmother fainted from the sudden horror and Sulli looks as if she was about to pee her pants. I can see my mother is nervous with the buckets of sweats she is producing. Suddenly I thought of something. "TOP" I whispered lightly. It must be him they are talking about. Unfortunately for me the men has sharp ears. They were able to hear me whisper his name.

They pointed the gun at me. "WHERE IS OUR YOUNG MASTER??" he yelled. Then this older guy in his mid-50s wearing a buisiness suit came out of the crowd of black men surrounding our front yard. "Calm down. You're scaring these women."he said to them. "Miss, I believe you are still in school am I correct? At such a young age, didn't your teacher always teach you not to lie? Now will you tell me where my son is at. Lovely family you have here... you don't want anything to happen to them do you??" he threatened and signaled his men with a nodd.
"Let them go." cried a voice. TOP! Why did he come out? Who are these people and why are they looking for him. A flood of questions bombarded my head as to who is this mysterious guy. "I'll come home with you." he said. Home? So he does have a family, but are these people his family? I clung on to his arms and looked at him with my worried puppy eyes.