Who is TOP?

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

"TOP?! Is that you??"I said nervously.
"Didn't I tell you to meet me here?? What took you so long?"
I walked closer to him and felt relieved seeing his face smirking. "Well, you didn't specifically say where to meet you so...."
"So you were gonna ditch me huh?" he joked as he kept walking closer and closer to me. He bent down to my height and soon our faces were inches apart. I can feel myself blushing. "Well, no....." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to a nearby park, but I pulled back and stopped him. "I have to get home soon or-"
"Your step mom? Oh I know, but now that you're my girlfriend, she won't dare lay a hand on you." Girlfriend? Am I dreaming? I thought he was joking yesterday. While he was pulling me to the park, I was smiling uncontrollably. He noticed my smile. "You look very pretty when you smile. I want to see more of that in the future."

We got to the park. He dragged me and sat me on a swing and he sat next to me. "I know you have a lot of questions about who were those men and what kind of person I am so I am going to let my little girlfriend here bug me with those questions." He patted my head lightly and brushed my bangs off to the side.

"I know your name and such, but can you tell me about your family and background?" Maybe I shouldn't have asked such a question. I felt nosy, but if I don't get an answer I swear I would explode.
"Well, my family owns the Choi company which is one of Korea's biggest enterprises." So he's rich? ._." "BUT my family does not earn their money like regular people. My father have very close relations to a Mafia group called 'The Death Dragons'. The Mafia boss and my father both earn their money illegally. Because of my father's close partnership with 'Death Dragon',it angered their rivals, 'The Slippery Serpents'. This also led to the death of my mother a few years ago. I hated my father for his buisness. He killed my mother and probably many more innocent people. That is why I ran away from home a few years ago and went living on my own....until I met you."

I placed a finger in front of his mouth and nodded my head. "You don't need to tell me anymore if you don't want to." I can feel how upset and complicated his life was. I gave him a hug. "I don't want to know about your past anymore what matters now is the present." We both gazed into each other's eyes as if we understand each other's past and what we both went through, losing someone we love.

I noticed his face getting closer and closer to mine. I shut my eyes as I prepare for my first kiss. I can feel his breath approaching closer to my lips. RING RING RING!! We both opened our eyes. It was my cellphone -_____-" DARN! He almost kissed me. I read the caller ID. It was my little sister, Sulli.

"Hello"
"NICOLE! Where are you?? Mom won't start dinner without you! Grandma and mom are both worried! It's dark outside! Come home now! I want to eat." she complained.
I understand Grandma being worried, but my step mom? Since when did she care and not start dinner without me? "I'll be home soon. I'm with Seun- TOP right now so tell them not to worry."

TOP over heard my phone conversation. He grabbed my hand and interwined our fingers together and walked me home. When we reached my house, he kissed my forehead goodbye.
"I'm home!"
"About time! The food is cold now!"complained Sulli.
I gave her a glare.
After dinner, I went into my room and took out my school bag to finish some homework. I noticed an unusal note. I carefully unfolded the note.

Nicole,
Meet me at 'our' place tomorrow. DON'T be late this time!^-^

Your HOT boyfriend,
SEUNGHYUN <3

P.S. You are really beautiful when you smile :)

When I read the note I couldn't stop smiling. I placed it in a safe box with the charm bracelet my father left me.

 

~What did you guys think? comments are appreciated!!! :D OKAY OKAY I know I kinda at the Mafia names, but yeahhh.....~