TOP's Profession

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

It has been a week since our little 'reunion'. Seunghyun decided to give Jiyoung and I jobs at the hotel rather than working at a dangerous club.

~FLASHBACK~

After our looong and passionate kiss, Seunghyun decided to walk me home and leave GD and Jiyoung at the club. He held onto my hand tight as we kept taking small glances at each other.

Whenever some drunken man or hobo walks up to me and hits on me, Seunghyun would give them his famous growl/death glare/do-you-wanna-die-a-painful-death look. Everytime he made that face, I would always chuckle at him, but something bothered me.

"Seun- I mean TOP." He placed a finger on my lips to cut me off. "I find it so cute how you always say my real name half way and decided to call me TOP. You're the only one allowed to call me by my real name." I smiled at him.

"Seunghyun, I know you were always tough and ghetto-y when I first met you, but how come for the past two hours we united, I sense that you know....." I started to get fidgety. "you had gotten more ghetto?"

He looked at me and chuckled. "Really?! Am I that scary?" I shook my head. " I know the real Seunghyun so I'm never scared of you." We walked a little more and jumped off topic a little.

I brought us back to my real motive. What is his profession? "Seunghyun-ah, for the past two years, what did you really do for a living?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm the owner of the club you use to work in and the hotel you live in." We reached our destination. Seunghyun kissed my forehead goodnight, and left quickly before I could ask him any questions.

So, what is his Profession?

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Jiyoung is greeting the hotel guests while I worked at the front desk. I was still curious about his profession, but quickly shrugged the idea off when the hotel got busy.

It was almost dinner time. Jiyoung and I got off work early. Jiyoung went on a date with G-Dragon, but he told me Seunghyun was still working.

I decided to head to the club to surprise him with a home cooked dinner and his favorite BiBimBap. I skipped my way to the club until I notice two shadows following me. i quickly started to walk faster, but the shawdows quickened their speed too.

I took out my pepper spray, turned around and sprayed it like a crazy woman. Then I ran inside the club and made a quick dash to the VIP rooms.

I opened the door. There stood at least twenty men in black with angry expressions. They all looked at me and yelled. "Hey you aren't suppose to be here!"

"Sh*t I bet she heard us!"

"Get her!" My eyes widen as I tried to make a dash towards the door. "STOP!" A husky voice yelled. "That's my girl. It's okay." The men all bowed at me and made a pathway for me. "S-seunghyun! W-what is this?"

He motioned his men to leave and gave me a hug. "Is that my favorite, Bibimbap?"

"SEUNGHYUN! I said what was that??" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He sat me down and placed his hands on my shoulders. He let out a heavy sigh. "I guess it's time to tell you."

I looked at him in confusion. "Tell me what?"


hahas sorry guys cliff hanger!