Warning

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

I ran into my room and called Seunghyun immediately. Unfortunately, he did not pick up.

I ran outside and made a dash to the club's VIP rooms.

I burst through Seunghyun's office. He was having a meeting so everyone stared at me for a few seconds then greeted me formally with a bow.

Seunghyun looked up and smiled happily. "Look, my wife decided to give me a surprise visit. Hi, Cole-ah!" He noticed my worried face. "What's wrong?"

I was huffing and puffing. "S-seunghyun, s-s-slippery %#%&^%$^$% kill #%@#& !!!!!"

"What are you trying to say? You're not cussing at me are you? I swear I did not talk to the hot chick that tried to grind on me." He confessed.

I frowned and caught my breath. "Seunghyun! Slippery Serpents. I saw them at the restaurant. They are planning an assassination on both you and GD. They are going to kill you." I shook him violently as the other men stared at me.

"Are you sure it's them?"

I nodded my head. "They all have snake tattooes. One was especially mad and kept yelling and cursing at both you and GD. I also heard that they want to shoot you tomorrow, but because they are short on people, they are going to kill you two on OUR wedding day. "

I started to tear up a bit, but quickly held it back in so Seunghyun won't worry.

He furrowed his eyebrows and went into deep thought. He placed both hands on myshoulders and bent to my height.

"Cole-ah, can you do me a favor? Return to the hotel now, I will send body guards to you. DON'T go to work. You and Jiyoung stay in your room and DON'T walk out even if you want to go out, ask one of the bodyguards."

I nodded my head. I never seen him this troubled. I hope I won't be a burden.

Seunghyun sent five body guards to me back to the hotel while he continued his meeting.