The Truth

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

"Nicole-ah. Sit down and listen to what I have to say." I obediently sat down on his couch and listened carefully.

"You were always curious about my profession for the past year. Well, I am a Mafia leader of a San Francisco mob called Big Bang." *NOTE: I know GD is the leader, but for story purposes let's just pretend ok??*

I gasped. "H-how could this be? You told be how much you hated the mafia because of your father's buisiness and your mother's death, but why?"

He let out a huge sigh. "It's because of you." "M-m-me?" I pointed at myself. He nodded his head. "It is also the main reason why I left."

I looked at him as he had his eyes glued to the floor. There was a moment of awkward silence.

Finally, Seunghyun broke the silence by sighing again. "Your father's death was connected to me." My eyes started to water. "M-my father?" He nodded his head.

How could my lovely father's death have to do with the love of my life? Tears started to slowly slide down my cheeks.

"Nicole. I'm sorry. i had no idea, and didn't know how to face you so I left." "H-how w-w-was it c-c-c-onnected to y-you." I said with a shaky voice.

"You know how my father had close relations to the 'Death Dragons' and the 'Slippery Serpents' had always disliked us which also led to the death of my mother?" I nodded my head.

"Well back then, my father was collaborating in a buisiness project with your father. The 'Slippery Serpents' knew who my dad was, but he did not know how he looked like. My father took advantage of this golden opportunity to take over YOUR father's company, by purposely releasing a picture of 'himself' which was really your father. That's how the 'Slippery Serpents' planned their assasination, but on the wrong person. It's because of my father's selfish greed and cunning acts that led to a huge impact to your life."

He placed both hands on his face out of guilt. "I found out the day before our wedding. I couldn't look at you the same knowing that it was partially my fault your life turned out that way."

I gave him a hug. "Seunghyun-ah." A tear fell down my cheek. "It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself, plus you made reparations already. By giving me your heart, and love, you made my life better than ever."

He looked up at me and hugged me tighter. I let out a smile. "But you never told me why did you become a gangster?"

He face stiffened and became serious. "I didn't plan on being a gangster. When I left, I realized the 'Slippery Serpents' have a rival gang here in San Francisco so I came and made an alliance with them. I wanted revenge on them and my father for making OUR lives miserable."

I looked at him. "But Seunghyun, I don't want you to get hurt."

"Don't worry. I won't let myself get hurt. My plans will succeed and when it does, that is when our wedding happens. We will return to Korea and raise a happy family together. I promise."

I looked at him and smiled. "Who said I was going to marry you?"

"Oh didn't you answer my proposal a year ago?" he asked in confusion.I shook my head.

"Does that mean I have to marry another girl? Hmmm I should definitely pick a hot chick." I slapped his chest lightly. "Don't you dare!" I gave him a death glare. He hugged me tighter and kissed me on the forehead.