Peace at last?!

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

After seeing Seunghyun's priceless face, I ran down immediately to get Jiyoung.

I saw her helping at the bar. I tugged onto her arm."Come follow me."

She looked at me in confusion, but followed me anyway. Halfway up to the VIP rooms, she dragged me back. "Unni, where are we going? And why are you wearing that jacket? Aren't you suppose to head home now or are you not afraid of what might happen if you keep lingering around? she started to whisper.

"You'll see trust me." I gave her my signature smirk. I knocked on the door quietly, and opened it.

I dragged Jiyoung inside. I saw Seunghyun smirking while G-dragon...well......he kind of had the same reaction as Seunghyun did when he saw me in my 'costume'.

G-dragon choked on his spit. Jiyoung saw GD and started to run towards him. She gave him the biggest hug anyone could possibly get. Now GD has the 'WTF' look and pryed the girl's arms away and hid behind his hyung.

Jiyoung, who was totally confused about the situation just stared at me. "Yah, hyung call the security and get that 'it' thing away from me! No way can that be my baby." Jiyoung pouted as me and Seunghyung started to laugh really hard at those two. 

Both of them were confused, and just stared at us. After at least a half hour of laughing, we both calmed down. "Jiyoung-ah take that dumb costume off. No one can recognize you at all."

Quickly realizing she still has that hideous 'costume' on, she took off all the fake eyebrows, wig and moles she stuck on her face. GD stared at her in shock. "BABY!!!! I can't believe it's really you!" He ran towards her at the speed of light to hug her.

She pouted, and pushed him away. "Baby? What's wrong? Aren't you going to give your yongie a hug?" She ignored him and walked away. He followed her every footstep. "Baby? Don't ignore me? Aww come on I hadn't seen you in so long plus you had a weird costume on. How would I know."

As the two continue bickering, I walked towards Seunghyun and gave him a hug.

We looked at each other. "Shall we continue what we were doing before my weirdo cousin interrupted us?" I nodded and shut my eyes.

We shared a long and passionate kiss as we held onto each other tightly.


HOLD UP!!!!!! THAT'S NOT THE END!!! THE DIDN'T EVEN BEGIN YET >:) kekeke We still have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go with this story...........