Wedding Planning

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

After the our special 'Date', I started to plan the wedding. It is hard work. I had to send out invitations, pick out decorations and look at wedding dresses etc. most importantly, I want Grandma to come to my special day, afterall she some what pulled some strings so Seunghyun and I can be together.

Jiyoung and I were at the Wedding Planner's shop to browse the wedding outfits for our ceremony. I was excited.

"Unnie! That looks great on you!!" I forced out a smile. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I mean I am super excited for our wedding and everything, but I can sense something is going to go wrong."

"Oh, you are just being paranoid. Or maybe it's just some Pre-wedding blues."

"You think so?" She nodded her head.

--------------------------------------------------

Jiyoung and I went to almost every restaurant in San Francisco to checkout the foods and prices for the after-wedding gathering.

Jiyoung was talking to the manager while I excused myself to the bathroom.

On my way out and return to the main dining area, I paas by the VIP rooms. I heard loud roars and yelling.

I heard someone slam their hand on a table making the eating utensils all make a CLING sound. The sudden deep voice screaming startled me a bit. Thank goodness I went to the bathroom already.

As I was about to leave, I heard a few words that sent shivers down my spine, but made me stay to eavesdrop. TOP? G-Dragon? I wonder is it the two people I know. DEAD?! Wait, what is this guy talking about?

I leaned my ear closer to the door and made sure I wasn't noticed.

The husky voice started to speak. "DID YOU ING HEAR ME?? I WANTTHOSE TWO BASTARDS DEAD!!!!!!!"

I heard another voice respond.  "Y-yes s-sir!"

"GOOD! NOW SEND FORTH THE BEST GANGSTERS OF OUR CREW AND I WANT THOSE TWO EYESORES OUT OF MY SIGHT BY TONIGHT!!!"

"S-sirr, the best assassins of our crew was either killed or jailed because of TOP. Our last resort is not available until next month. He has been busy."

"ARGGGGHHHH!!! THEN FIND SOMEONE TO KILL THOSE TWO!!! I CAN'T STAND SEEING THEM AROUND!!!" He flipped the table which made everyone including me, the eavesdropper flinch a little.

"FINE THE AT LEAST HAVE HIM DEAD ON HIS SO-CALLED 'SPECIAL' DAY!!!!!" My eyes widen. I have to tell Seunghyun he is in danger!

I sped-walked backto the main dining hall with a few cold sweats dripping down my forehead. Jiyoung was talking to me, but I was too tramatized to concentrate.

I looked at her and dragged her out of the restaurant. We took a cab and jet home. I called Seunghyun as soon as I reached my room.