America, Here we come!

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

When our flight arrived at San Francisco, I pulled Jiyoung out the airport as fast as I can. I felt at home. All the memories of my father started to flood in my head.

Then I thought of Seunghyun. I should find him first. I was so excited and couldn't wait to see him, but where do I look first?

Jiyoung and I took a cab downtown to a decent but cheap hotel we can afford to live in. It was in a bad area, but inside the 'Black Dragon' Hotel, it was pretty decent and grand so we didn't mind.

Jiyoung waited for me in the hotel lobby as I went to check in. As I was waiting in the long line, I noticed a familiar figure with blond hair walking by with a bunch of men in black covered in tattoes. I squinted my eyes to take a good look at him.

G-Dragon?! Is that him. OMG! It's him! That means Seunghyung should be with him too. I dashed out of the line towards the hotel lobby where Jiyoung was flipping lazily through a fashion magazine. "Jiyoung-ah!" I said trying to catch my breath. "GD! I just saw him over there! He is walking out now!"

Jiyoung shot up and made a beeline towards the exit. I ran after her hoping Seunghyun would be with him. When we reached the exit, I ran into a man with a suit case. "Sorry." I apologized. Then I saw Jiyoung crying on the floor. "H-he left. He went inside the car and l-left. AGAIN!"

I gave her a hug and helped her back up. "Come on. We'll see him again. At least we know he is in this part of town. Let's go check in."

For the next month, Jiyoung and I have been searching all over town and occaisionally loitered in the 'Black Dragon' Hotel lobby hoping we would see either G-Dragon or TOP, but so far we had no luck.

~Quick update! Sorry about not updating for the past 3 days T^T leave some comments :)~