Second Proposal

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

I was glad Seunghyun decided to open up to me. Because of his honesty, I fell in love with him even more, and I am so glad he was in my life.

The next day I was getting out of my Hotel room to head to work. It was a typical day at the lobby. It was just registering guests, helping with directions, and listening to Jiyoung spazz over her date with G-Dragon last night.

During break, she couldn't stop talking, but her reactions, I have to admit, were a bit dramatic and funny. When our break wasover Jiyoung and I walked back to the lobby casually having a conversation.

Jiyoung looked up and tugged onto my sleeve in surprise. I looked over and saw Seunghyun standing there. He wasn't just standing there. He had everyone that worked for him form a line in front of me.

Each person was holding a rose and handing it to me. By the time Seunghyun got to me I was holding probably over 100 roses. He knelt down in front of me with a plastic rose in his hand.

"Nicole, I know this is my second time proposing to you. Right now, in your hands, you have 98 roses. If you accept this rose, you will have 99 meaning we will last forever. So will you accept this last rose and give me your hand in marriage so that I can love you until all these roses die."

I was so shocked, but filled with joy. Tears started to fall from my cheeks out of happiness. I looked at Jiyoung. She pushed me and motioned me to answer.

"Yes! Seunghyun! Yes! I would love to marry you." He smiled and fist pumped in the air. He lifted me up bridal style and threw me lightly in the air.

Everyone cheered out of joy. Happiness filled the air.

But off to the side near the elevators, was a man dressed in black with a mysterious snake tattoo staring at the happy couple. "Let's see how happy you two can get. It won't be long, Choi Seunghyun, until you lose everything." the grumpy man mumbled to himself.

Meanwhile, everyone went into the ballroom to celebrate a new happy couple being born. Everyone was having a great time. Music were playing, and neatly placed food displays started to decay. It was a happy jolly time especially for TOP and Nicole.

A slow song came on. Seunghyun pulled me through the crowd of paired couples. He placed his arms around my waist and I swung my arms around his neck. We started to sway back and forth while gazing into each other's eyes.

"You're going on a date with me tomorrow." Seunghyun blurted out.

"What? Why so sudden? This is so random."

"We never officially gone on a date so I want us to go on a date." I smiled and nodded at him.