5 Years Later

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

F I V E  Y E A R S  L A T E R . . . . . . . . .


TOP has returned back to Korea ever since the 'incident'. He looks out into the beach of his new vacation home.

He decided to take a walk along the sand of the beautiful beach as the sun started to set.

He looks into the waves and let out a huge sigh of despair. *I wish you were here with me now, Nicole.*

TOP took a rock and skipped it along the waves. He turned around to leave when a kid runs up to him. "Daddy! Daddy!"

TOP chuckled and picked him up and set him on his shoulders. "Oh Daddy! The sun is so pretty! It looks like an egg yolk! I want to eat it! ^-^"

"Yes, son. It sure is pretty. Don't you wish mommy was here?" The kid nodded his head.

-------------

TOP and his son returned inside to the beach house. "Daddy! Why do I smell BBQ?" The young one tugged onto his father pants.

They both went ouside to look. "MOMMY!!!" the little boy cried excitedly. Nicole chuckled. "Oh hi little Seunghyun! Ready to eat?" The boy nodded his head and sat himself on the table.

"Hey, honey. You made it?" TOP blushed. Nicole kissed him on the cheek. "Of course. Seunghyun, I would never miss our annual family time."

The family happily ate their food and tucked the little one to sleep. TOP and Nicole were on the sofa watching a drama. TOP grabbed Nicole's hand. "So how did you manage to make it?"

Nicole rested her head on TOP's shoulder. "Well, Jiyoung and GD thought I was taking away their 'personal time' and told me to leave early and not be the third wheel."

"So........" TOP made circles with his fingers on the couch cushion. Nicole looked up. "What?" TOP smirked.

"No." Nicole said. "Our son is sleeping. We will wake him up."

"The doors are sound proof though." Nicole got off the couch, but TOP lifted her up bridal style. Nicole tried to struggle, but it was useless. He brought her into the master's bedroom and shut the door.

(I hope you readers know what happens next :D kekeke)

~FLASHBACK OF 5 YEARS AGO AT THE HOSPITAL~

Everyone slumped in their chairs. "Well, we only have 30 minutes to save her life. If you can't find a person that matches her blood type then, I'm so sorry."

This is all my fault! If I wasn't in a gang then this would never happen.

Everyone ran around the hospital asking if they are blood type O-. Unfortunately, they can only find O+.

"She won't live! It's all my fault." TOP punched the wall of a hospital hallway. "I rather it be me in there than her." Tears streamed down his cheeks.

GD patted his shoulder. "I'm sure a miracle will happen. Jiyoung is still looking. We should help her."

Just when all hope is lost, a chubby man was rushed to the emergency room. TOP saw who it was. It's that damn bastard that shot my girl.

Turns out, the man was slowly dying himself and wanted to donate his body to science and all his internal organs. TOP over heard the doctors talking about his bloodtype.

"Hmmm. What a coincidence. His bloodtype is O-. We have a patient in need of it right now. Prepare for blood transfusion." The doctor ordered.

TOP knelt down on his knees and started to cry. Thank you Lord. Thank you for saving her!!

After the transfusion, Nicole laid on her bed still looking pale with chapped white lips. Her eyes slowly started to open. The first person she saw was TOP.

"S-seunghyun." She smiled weakly. TOP hugged her. "I thought I would lose you forever." One last tear streamed down his cheek, but Nicole wiped it away with her thumb.

~END OF FLASHBACK~


Thanks guys for reading my story for the past month. I hope you enjoyed it because I sure enjoyed writing it :P

Thanks again to my subscribers/commenters for being patient with me. :)

If you are interested, you can read my other FFs that I am currently working on:

He FORCED Me to Be his Girlfriend (starriing L.Joe from Teen Top and L from Infinite)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/52156/he-forced-me-to-be-his-girlfriend-infinite-ljoe-myungsoo-schoollife-teentop

Forgotten Love (another teenfinite story)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/55874/forgotten-love-infinite-ljoe-myungsoo-romance-teentop

In Love with a Con Artist (starring the members of Infinite and Zico of BlockB)<-- this was created today so it's my newest one

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/56931/in-love-with-a-con-artist-blockb-comedy-gangs-infinite-korean-zico