Nicole Meets TOP (again.....)

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

Jiyoung was tapping her foot impatiently.

"Are you done with the bathroom yet? Are you constipated or something and need to take forever to poo?? I still have work and I need to change into the 'costume'."

I walked out drying my freshly washed hair and sprayed some perfume. "Yah! Who are you calling constipated??"

Jiyoung just stared blankly at me, confused. She felt my forehead to make sure I did not have a fever. "Are you trying to get my those pedos? You do realize you need to go back and get your paycheck right?"

I nodded "I know, but I am just going to be there for less than 10 minutes. What could go wrong?"

"Are you sure about that? Are you sure you don't want to change? I don't mind waiting for another 5 minutes." I nodded. "Plus this was how I went for the job interview and I was fine. Don't worry." I patted her back and motioned her to go change.

I went over to the nightstand and took out the necklace Seunghyun gave me about almost three years ago. I clasp the chain around my neck and touched the charm. I can't wait to see you today. I smiled and went out the door.

I speed walked into the club and wiggled pass all the crazy busy bodies dancing. I walked up to the VIP rooms. I was nervous and swallowed a huge gulp of spit. My hand was starting to shake. I gave the door a small knock and waited for a response.

I knocked louder, and heard footsteps rushing towards the door. Then someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. I tried to struggle off but the person ripped the necklace off my neck and threw it on the floor. As I went to grab for it, two other men came out and carried me away to another room. I screamed as loud as I can. Before we turned at a corner I saw the door opened.

Seunghyun stepped out and looked at his left then right. I screamed louder, but one of the guys shoved a towel on my mouth. The three men dragged me into another VIP room. They inched closer towards my face.I could smell the heavy alcohol they have been drinking.

I struggled helplessly and screamed again. I kicked the guy who swunghis arms around me. I was reached fort he door and opened it to run free, but the was slam shut by another man.I kicked him in his 'area' but another man came up and pinned me to the couch.

"How dare you attack us! Now just stay quiet and be obedient and we won't hurt you." It was hard to move and struggle away. The creep guy his lips and started to nibble my neck. I used all my strength to give him one of my not-so-famous ninja kicks.

Unfortunately, it did not work. he attempted to tear off my t-shirt but I bit his arm which made him yelp. I kicked the man again, and made another run for the door. But three men again one helpless girl is alway a disadvantage to the girl. This time they pinned me towards the floor. I can feel tears form in my eyes as I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I was unable to move with three drunken men on top of me. I couldn't move or struggle. I was about to give up. Just at the very last moment, the door kicked opened. A tall bleach blonde man came in and swung his muscular fist at the three men. He threw one man over his shoulder. Another he kicked and fell on the floor unconcious. The other man went flying to the couch.

Seunghyun! He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. "Are you okay?" I smiled and hugged him.
"I knew you would come." I said.

He turn towards the three beat up men. "DON'T YOU ING DARE MESS WITH MY GIRL!!" he yelled ferociously. Then he picked me up bridal style and carried me back to his office. I wrapped my arms around his neck in comfort and leaned against his chest.

---------------------------

~haha I kinda at writing these scenes. I decided to do a double update again :D comments are appreciated ~