The Uninvited Guest Part 2

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

That weak voice said "Help me, Nicole." but his voice also sounded very familiar. I was already very late returning home step mother is probably asleep by now so I carried the boy home.

When I got home I was as quiet as possible as I went down into the basement where my room was located. I laid him on my bed washed his face and got a good look of how he looked like. He was kind of cute I thought and smiled a bit. I noticed he had so many untreated minor wounds around his body which is probably the cause of his high fever. He was wearing a necklace that said "Choi Seunghyun". I guess that is probably his name, but why does he seem so familiar??

I helped him wash all his wounds with hydrogren peroxide and wrapped it around with bandages. I placed and ice pack on his forehead and went upstairs to grab some medicine for him. Then I decided to made some bibimbap for him. While making his bibimbap, it struck me. He was the boy that robbed me and returned my charm bracelet!!! This is so unbelievable after knowing he is a thief that tried to rob me and yet I am taking care of him right now I must be crazy! But if I kick him out right now he can die from a high fever,so I let him stay.

When I went back into my room with some food and medicine, Seunghyun was already awake. He saw me and smiled. "Thank you for taking me in." he said. He ate his medicine and food.
"I saw on your necklace,your name is Seunghyun right?" I asked.
"Yes" he said coldly "but I got by the name TOP."
"How did you manage to find out my name and where I work and where I go to school?" I asked.
"Your charm bracelet has your name. And my cousin goes to the same school as you its not hard to find out about the other things."he replied.
"Who's your cousin?" I asked again.
"GD." Then he went to sleep.

So the kid Jiyoung has a major crush on is his cousin?!?! From then on I was always curious who is this TOP guy? Why is he wandering around the streets alone?

The next day at school I told her what happened during homeroom. I saw GD walk in so I asked him about his cousin TOP.
"Hello gorgeous" he said to Jiyoung. And Jiyoung giggled and blushed.
"Hey GD do you have a cousin named TOP?" I asked. Then his expression suddenly changed. Maybe I wasn't suppose to asked about him.
"W-why do you want to know?" he replied suspiciously.
"Because I met him yesterday..... Who is he anyway?"
"J-just don't ask." he stuttered. Then the bell rang for class.

When I got home step mother was furious about why I came home so late. She ordered me to help out at the restaurant. It was a busy day so when I got home I was so exhausted, but mother was still mad about last night so that night I was not fed dinner, and she beat me again. When I walked into my room, Seun- I mean TOP was laying on my bed reading my old yearbook.
I asked him "Why are you still here? Shouldn't you return home?"
"I have no home. I am just a wanderer."he replied continuing to read my yearbook.
I was in such a bad mood today "Well what about your cousin." I said filled with anger.
"Do you have anything to eat?" he asked.
Suddenly I started to cry really hard."NO I didn't even have dinner myself. Get off my bed and stop reading my yearbook!!"
"Fine..." he said. I heard his footsteps going up the stairs.

------------------

Meanwhile TOP went up stairs to dig in the refrigerator for some food. Then Grandmother came into the kitchen. "Oh I maybe old but I have very good hearing. I apologize for my granddaughter's behavior, she has had a very rough day. First she worked like a slave at the restaurant then she doesn't get dinner and she gets beatings by her step-mother all the time." she said. "You two must be hungry, well bibimbap is the only thing I can make for you two right now. Young man please treat my precious Nicole like a jewel she has been having a rough life ever since her father died. She is avery good and obeident kid." TOP nodded and replied "Don't worry Grandmother, I won't let anyone harm Nicole. She saved my life and showed me kindness. I will protect her the best as I can." She smiled at the stranger and handed him the food. "Thank you." she said.

-------------------

Then I heard footsteps coming down. I was still sobbing heavily on the floor. It was TOP! I thought he left. He handed me a bowl of bibimbap for my dinner. I looked up and stared into his eyes and realized what a nice person he was. Even though he has an expressionless face on I knew he cared about me. Then he took a first-aid kit and wrapped my wounds with bandages. I had a rough day, but knowing someone cares about me other than Grandmother and Jiyoung made my heart feel warm.

~Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! So what did you think??~