New Job?!

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

We were crazily searching for both G-Dragon and TOP for the past half a year. We got so desperate we even hired an agent to help look for us.

We were running out of money fast so we needed a job to pay the agent and our hotel room. Because we are in a big city with barely any working experience, job hunting was competitive.

One day I was loitering in the hotel lobby flipping through newspapers in search of a nice paying job that can support us well. I over heard a few men in tattooes talking about the 'Black Dragon Hotel' and their connections with a popular club downtown. At first I couldn't care less about what they were saying until i heard the word 'hire' and 'jobs available'.

I know I would regret this decision, but I really needed money. So I swallowed hard and followed the men to this so called 'club' they were talking about. It wasn't far, and thankfully near the hotel.

I snuck in and saw so many bodies dancing like there is no tomorrow, and some off to the side either they were making out or they were getting drunk from too much alcohol. The music was so loud you can barely hear anyone talk. They lighting was so crazy you can barely see properly.

So I wiggled myself through the swarm of crazy dancing youngsters, and walked towards the bar tender. The waiter asked "What would you like to drink miss?" I smiled and shook my head.

"Do you know if this place is hiring?"

"Oh yeahh. They are currently hiring a few waitresses. Go down that hallway past the VIP rooms and you would see an office. That's our manager, who does all the hiring."

I went down the hallway just like the guy told me to. I knocked on the door of the office. "Come in." I heard a voice say.

"Hello. I heard this club is hiring so I came for an opening." He looked at me up an down. Then I realized I was not dressed professionally for an interview. (Unless you call a white t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans and flip-flops professional. -__-")

"Well, we're desperate so knock yourself out." Then he continued looking through his computer. I walked out with a smile, and remembered Jiyoung.

"Oh excuse me." He looked up at me weirdly. "My friend is also looking for a job so....."

"She's hired. BUT one condition. You both must start tomorrow."

I smiled and rapidly gave him a 180 degree bow. "Thank you so much. No problem. We can start at anytime."

I speed walked out of the club as fast as I can to go tell Jiyoung the good news.

Just when Nicole walked past the VIP rooms, a waiter came out from one of the rooms leaving the door opened. You can hear a deep husky voice screaming and yelling ferociously at the men with tattoos standing in the corner.

Then a swoosh of blonde hair came running in the room. "Yah your the boss of BigBang, the biggest and most ruthless mafia of San Francisco. Don't ge mad over something so small." He pats him on the back to calm him down.

The husky voice says "Well how's the hotel and club's business? Did you send someone to hire new people to work yet?"
"We are on it. My dear cousin, don't worry." said the blonde boy.

~AHAHAs you can pretty much guess who it is :D ~