Safe in his arms

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

Seunghyun carried me back to his office bridal style. He set me down on a couch at his office. I was still shaking under his jacket from what just happened.

He put me down and went to make a phone call. There was an awkward silence as I sat there with my head facing down.

He came over and wrapped his arms around me. I looked up and tears started to form. He my hair in comfort. "It's okay. Everything will be fine. Oppa is here now. No one can hurt you."

I cried and snuggled in his chest. "Why did you leave me? Do you not like me?"

He released me and wiped the tears on my cheeks with his thumb. He stared straight into my eyes. "I left for a reason I can't tell you right now, but you just have to trust me. Until everything is resolved, I promise I will tell you."

I nodded and smiled at him. "And of course I had always loved you. I fell in love with you on the very first day we met and you showed kindness to me. You are my life. I tried looking for you, but I never received any news. I am sorry for leaving you. It will never happen again."

"Promise?" I stuck out my pinky. "I promise." He curled his pinky against mine."As long as I live I will do anything to protect you from harm. I looked at him with a twinkle in my eyes. I didn't know he loved me this much. I started to tear up from happiness.

He my hair again."No need to cry. I like seeing you smile." He wiped the tears away from my cheeks and gazed into my eyes.

He cupped my cheeks and started to inch his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes to prepare for the long-waited kiss. I felt his breath against my lips.

Just as our lips were about to meet, the door burst open. "HYUNG!" Awww!! So close!! We both looked over at the door. GD?! Jiyoung is going to be so happy!! Seunghyung's facial expression darkened in disappointment. His deathly glare looks as if he can rip G-Dragon's head off immediately.

"What?!!" TOP yelled. G-Dragon rubbed the back of his neck. "Was I interrrupting?" he asked sheepishly.

"What do you think?" TOP growled. G-Dragon walked up to me and studied my face. "You know, ever since TOP hyung broke up with this gril named Nicole back in Korea, he hasn't set eyes on any girl, but you. You are some  chick making him forget her." He gave me a smirk, but I gave him my not-so-famous confused look.

Seunghyun smacked the back of his head. "That's Nicole you dimmwit!" Sheeesh! Am I really that hard to recognize? "Really?!" He looked at me in shock. "Where's my baby, Jiyoung?!?!" He kept shaking me violently as if I killed his mother.

Seunghyun pryed his hands off of me. "Don't you touch my girl." I giggled as the two cousins start to bicker.

"Hold on. I'll go get her. Jiyoung works at this club too." I got up from my seat and made my way to the door.

Seunghyun place his arm on my shoulder. "What do you mean too?? You work here too? Since when?"

I shook my head. " Not anymore. You fired me yesterday." He looked at me with a confused face. I took a step back and placed my arm on his shoulder this time.

"That 'it' thing you fired and asked the security guard to kick out was me." I chuckled and went out the door to get Jiyoung.

Before I left, I took a good glimpse of Seunghyun's priceless face when he learned the truth. I also notice G-dragon silently snickering at him.