Danger

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

After warning Seunghyun about the 'Slippery Serpents', Jiyoung and I followed his strict orders. We were pacing back and forth worriedly around the room.

"What if they actually kill him? Unnie, what will I do with my life without GD? I'm so scared."

"I am too. What if Seunghyun gets hurt?"

We took a peek out the window. It was busy like usual.

Suddenly Jiyoung pointed out a bunch of men in black. "Yah, Unnie, are thosemore body guards TOP sent for us? He is such a sweet over protective guy."

I looked at the group of men. They are kind of suspicious, and unfamiliar. Are they really Seunghyun's people? I thought he only sent five body guards.

I squinted my eyes to take a good look at them. I gasp. "Jiyoung-ah. Those are not Seunghyun's people! They are the assassins." I pointed out a man who has a snake tattoo.

I opened the door to call the body guards in. They were all gone! Where could they have gone? Feeling uneasy, I quickly shut the door.

"Jiyoung-ah call GD and I'll warn Seunghyun. They are in danger right now. Our body guards disappeared and there are a bunch of suspicious men lurking around."

Her hand was shaking as she tried to dial the number. I tapped my foot impatiently trying to reach Seunghyun. Unfortunately, both guys did not pick up. What should I do? They are in danger and I can't do anything to help.

I tapped my finger on my chin trying to think of something. I browsed around my room to give myself ideas. I spotted my closet and an idea formed in my head.

"Jiyoung-ah we are going to go look for Seunghyun and GD." Her eyes widen and gave me a look. "Are you kidding me? How are we getting pass those guys out there? You are some crazy girl."

"Trust me. No one will recognize us." I gave an evil smirk.

After changing, I took a quick look to make sure my disguise was flawless. "Unnie, you are a guiness!! Why didn't I think about wearing our old hideous disguises we used when we worked at the club."

"If GD and Seunghyun couldn't recognize us, then no one can. Come on, let's go."

We walked down to the lobby, trying to not look suspicious. We flopped our shoulders up and down to walk like a real man. As we approached the men, my heart started to beat quickly.

"HEY!!" one of the men yelled. Jiyoung and I froze in place. Please don't recognize us! Please don't recognize us! We both turned around.

"Are you two goofs related?" the man chuckled. We nodded our head. All the men started to burst out laughing. "I had never seen such hideous people in my life." Sheesh hurtful!!! I am never wearing this again.

I gave him the (-____-") look and we both walked away safely. From a distance, you can still hear those douches laugh.

------------------------------------------------------

We reached the club and broke through Seunghyun's office again. Again, there were a bunch of men in his room which was a bad idea since Jiyoung and I are in our 'disguise'.

The men started to crack up. "Hey, hey, hey you are in the wrong place. You should be seeing a cosmetic surgeon." We both frowned at them.

GD and Seunghyun took a closer look at us. "Nicole?Jiyoung?" they both chimed together. Everyone was silent as their faces turned guilty.

GD and Seunghyun laughed at us. "Baby, didn't I tell you to not wear that?" He walked over and hugged her. "Well, excuuussse me for trying to save all your butts and risk my life coming here." she said.

Everyone turned serious. "Our body guards disappeared and there were a bunch of suspicious men with snake tattooes who were roaming near the hotel lobby, and like you boys, they laughed at us." I added. "You are ALL in danger."

Just then a boy about in his late teens burst through the door with blood all over his head.His face was filled with cuts and bruises. It was unrecognizable.