The Uninvited Guest Part 1

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

When I opened the door I was in total shock..... it was my step sister Sulli all covered in mudd in her new clothing. She was yelling and whining to my step mother about how I decided to not open the door for her.

"I thought there was no one there. When I peeked outside I did not see anyone. How would I know it was Sulli outside covered in mud who forgot her keys." I said which was a terrible mistake because that night, I did not sleep well again.

After school Jiyoung and I had to work at the coffee shop. It was a slow day so we had extra time to do our homework and rest for a while. Then a kid from our school walked in. "I remember him! He is that wimpy kid that is always acting all gangster-ish and he's in the same homeroom as us right?" asked Jiyoung.
"Oh yeah. Do you even know his name??" I asked.
"I heard it was...."
"Hello beautiful ladies. Everyone at school calls me G-Dragon, GD for short. You know a nickname is always good. Hey! Don't I recognize you ladies in my homeroom?" he interrupted. We both nodded.
"So, Can I get your number so I can hit you up sometime for a date?" he asked facing Jiyoung. She just chuckled and said "How cute maybe I should give you my number."
"Alright I'll call you sometime." he said and winked at us.

"Uhhh, What was that??" I asked.
"What was what?" she said.
"Why did you give him your number? You just called him wimpy." I implied.
"Well its the charming kind of wimpy." she blushed.

After our job we both went our separate ways home. I had time to spare when I got off work so I decided to walk around and enjoy the freedom I had left. That's when I noticed a shadow following me. I walked faster and faster. I walked in circles before I could get home. Then I noticed I was late so once again I took the dark alley, but the shadow got closer and closer. Suddenly he landed on top of me. I heard the boy say "Help me, Nicole." with a weak voice.

~TO BE CONTINUED.....~