SHOT!

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

Even though my fiancee was a mafia boss, he kept me away from his profession and anything that has to do with it. This was my first time seeing a boy beaten to a pulp. Of course, I was terrified so I hid myself in Seunghyun's chest as he embraced me.

It was an aweful sight. Before the boy passed out, he crawled to Seunghyun's legs and tugged his pants. "Who did this to you?" he asked. I can sense Seunghyun's anger.

"T-the S-serpents." the boy said weakly and fainted. Because it was so chaotic out there, the poor boy had to be treated unprofessionally. I looked at Seunghyun to see what he would do next.

He leaned down to my height. "Cole-ah, this is the of my plan to get rid of the 'Slippery Serpents' once and for all. So I don't want you or Jiyoung to get hurt. I want you two to return back to the hotel. No matter what happens.. DON'T COME OUT!"

I was scared so I nodded my head. He made me put on my 'costume' and took us out. We are on our own this time. Seunghyun needs all his men.

-----------

Meanwhile TOP is pacing around his office thinking of a way to stop these heartless assassins. He snapped his fingers. "Call everyone to come. We are going to get violent in San Francisco tonight."

"I'll be right on sir." said one of his men. They all of TOP and G-Dragon's men gathered in the closed club. GD and TOP were planning on how to destory the 'Slippery Serpents' once and for all. They had all their weapons, guns and butcher knives ready.

Before they left the club, the men were chanting loudly. They lured all the Serpent men into a wide street which is now empty, since civilians still want to live.

They popped street lights and kicked trashcans.There was only a small gap between the two gangs. They were cursing and waving their weapons at each other.

One person fired a gun shot which made the two gangs charge violently chop each other into pieces. TOP G-Dragon who were still worried about Nicole and Jiyoung fleed to make sure they were safe. Little did they know, the chubby boss of the 'Slippery Serpents' followed them.

On the other hand, Jiyoung and Nicole were hugging each other in fear while walking home. They were in their costume so no one was able to recognize them.

Unfortunately, of all people, the chubby boss recognize Nicole and assumed the other girl was GD's lover. He and a couple men blocked their path with a gun in his hands.

"Going some where ladies?" He slyly said.

Jiyoung deepened her voice. "Ladies?! We are men." The fat guy laughed evilly. "You actually think you can fool me? You disguises are coming off. You idiots. Now follow me or die."

Him and his men point their weapons at them. The two girls were shaking so they had no choice. Just in time both TOP and GD arrived in time. "They are going no where."

"Oh really??" The chubby man said. "KILL THEM." he ordered his men. Jiyoung and Nicole stepped off to the side and avoided or kicked any guy that came near them.

Jiyoung and Nicole pressed their hands together and prayed for TOP and GD. Cunningly, the chubby man snuck behind Nicole and covered . She was dragged away, and was unable to struggle because of the gun in the man's hand.

TOP saw and followed the man. "GD you take care of these men. The fatty got my girl." he yelled. GD gave him the okay sign and fly kicked a macho man heading towards Jiyoung. "Baby, you okay?" He wrapped his arm around her in protection.

TOP followed the man to a dead end alley. "Well, well, well. Trapped aren't we? Let her go and I will make sure your death will be quick."

The man slung one arm around Nicole's neck and pointed the gun at her head, "Get any closer and down she goes!" TOP stiffened.

"Put down your weapon and let me go. Then I will let your precious girl go." Nicole was too scared to scream so she bit her lip and held on tight so tears would not fall.

"Okay, okay." TOP placed his gun on the ground. "Now kick it over here." TOP sent Nicole a signal to bite the man and move out the way.

TOP slowed down is movements. Nicole felt the side of the man's pockets. He has another gun. Oh no! Seunghyun is going to get hurt.

Time seem to have slowed down when everything happened in a flash. Nicole bit the man's arm as he winced in pain and dropped his gun.

Instead of running off to the side so TOP can grab his gun on the floor and shoot the man, she ran in front of him. TOP was confused about why she did this until the man grabbed the second gun in his pocket.

TOP was reaching for his gun when he heard a gun shot. BAM! Nicole was on the floor hugging TOP to protect his life.

The man was about to shoot again, but TOP grabbedhis gun in time and shot him so many times out of anger until he ran out of bullets. The chubby man was dead.

TOP was crying while holding onto Nicole who was on the ground with a gun shot wound. His hand was filled with her blood. GD and Jiyoung came in the scene looking for them. They stood there in shock. Jiyoung who was crying at her best friend's injury hugged GD who comforted her.

An ambulance sound was heard and she was rushed to the hospital. It was going to be a looooong night.


CLIFF HANGER! Sorry guys. This story is about to end!! T^T