The Boy in the Dark Alley

My Boyfriend is a Mafia Boss

"Nicole, here's the money now go help mother buy groceries for dinner tonight and if you are late you know mother is going to punish you." said my little step sister Sulli.

I took the money and headed towards the grocery store a few blocks down the street. I read the list and quickly went to pay before the sun started to set. I knew I would not make it in time for dinner if I took the long way so I decided to take a short cut into the dark alley.

It was already dark and I was scared, so I walked as quickly as I can,but out of no where a young man about a few years older stopped me. He demanded me to hand over my groceries and all the money I have and he would not harm me. Out of fear, I kicked him as hard as I can and ran off.

I got home late so mother did not give me dinner and I had to finish my chores before I can sleep. Thankfully Grandmother saved me some bibimbap because she knows about my situation. But suddenly I thought about that young man who tried to take my groceries. I quickly back into the alley and saw him still in pain. I felt bad so I gave him my dinner.

I ran back and went to sleep immediately. I had school the next morning.

-----

After school my best friend, Jiyoung and I decided to get a part-time job at a coffee shop so I can start saving money to enforce my plan to flee my evil step-mother. As we were walking to the coffee shop nearby, I can sense that there was someone following me.

"Jiyoung-ah, do you think there is someone following us??" I said.
"Yeahh I have that kind of weird feeling too." she replied.
Then we saw a shadow creeping on us so we turned around, but no one was there. So we ran as fast as we can into the coffee shop. We felt safer in the shop and the boss was kind enough to give us both jobs.

 

~Who do you think was following Nicole and Jiyoung? I'll update ASAP~