Helping

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Woohyun-ah…” Haerin cooed. She leant her head on his shoulder. They were sitting on the waiting couch.

“Hm?” Woohyun replied.

“May I sleep on your shoulder? Byul’s taking it so long…” Haerin asked with her sleepy eyes. Woohyun’s cheeks reddened.

“Of course…” Woohyun pushed her head with his other hand and it landed on his well-built muscled shoulder. They interwined their fingers together which made customers jealous of them.

“Omo… he’s so handsome and she’s so pretty! They’re so fit for each other!” A customer whispered to her friend, but her whispers were heard by Woohyun, who started smiling. He looked at Haerin’s sleeping face and raised his hand to remove her bangs which was falling and covering her angelic yet beautiful face.

Haerin was startled by the sudden touch of Woohyun’s hand. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at Woohyun in his eyes. Woohyun leaned towards her and they were so close to each other. Haerin was about to close her eyes when…

“Ta-da! What do you think?” Sungjong exclaimed and a girl was beside him. Who’s that girl?

“Omo! B-Byul-ah! I-I almost didn’t recognize you!” Haerin jumped from Sungjong and Byul’s sudden appearance. She quickly moved and made some space between her and Woohyun, who was still, staring blankly in front. His heart was beating so fast like it was about to burst out of his chest.

“Woohyun-ah, are you okay?” Sungjong asked.

“O-Oh, I-I’m okay…” Woohyun stuttered. He started coming back to his senses.

“How does she look?” Sungjong asked for Woohyun’s perception. Woohyun turned his sight to Byul and his eyes widened.

“Woah… Our Byul is jjang!” Byul smiled shyly. Haerin gulped.

*What if…Woohyun’s changing hearts?* Haerin thought.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A few minutes back…

Byul got no idea why they were doing this. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she realized how beautiful she was. She asked herself if this was really her. 

*Is this a dream?* She pinched herself and it hurts, this means that this was not a dream.

Sungjong turned up behind her and clapped.

“Woah, you…you look beautiful…” Sungjong said, satisfied.

“By any chance, if you think you’re wearing some make-up, you’re not, Byul-noona…” Sungjong said and smiled. He bent down and supported himself by putting his hand on the chair’s edge.

“This is the real you, not that girl behind those glasses and long skirts and…and–“ Byul turned her head and kissed Sungjong’s left cheek.

“I…I just want to say thank you, dongsaeng!” Byul said. Sungjong was surprised by the kiss he received from Byul. His heart beats really fast and his eyes widened. He gulped. He did not want to feel that way but, he couldn’t help it.

*She’s just my noona and I’m her dongsaeng! No feelings! This is for L-hyung!* Sungjong shooked his head.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The four of them decided to totally bunk school and went to the mall, for some shopping. Haerin and Woohyun did not get closer. Woohyun tried to talk and do some fluffy things with her but she just had a lot in her mind. Instead, Byul and Sungjong got closer. They were so into choosing clothes and some fancy stuff. Byul told Sungjong that she didn’t need any of them, but Sungjong insisted. He told her to pay her debts later and Byul agreed.

"What about this?" Byul asked Sungjong for his opinion.

"That'll look good on you, for sure!" Woohyun said as a friend. He eyed Haerin and she rolled her eyes. He took her eyes off her for a second and she's gone.

Woohyun began to look around and he find her nowhere to be seen. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Have you guys seen Haerin?" Woohyun asked Sungjong and Byul who was busy searching for cute t-shirt. Sungjong and Byul shook their heads.

"No I haven't seen her, w-what happened?" Byul asked woohyun. 

"Well...I think she's mad at me..." Woohyun bit his lips. 

________________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter