Their Plan

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Haerin-ah… Let’s go out with me, okay?” Byul begged Haerin, who looked like a dead—actually alive human.


“I don’t want to. I’m not in the mood…” Haerin hid her face in her arms on the table.

“Please, please, please?” Byul asked with her puppy eyes.

FLASHBACK

“Haerin-ah, what’s wrong with you?” Woohyun asked her. They were in a phonecall.

“Nothing, there’s nothing wrong with me!” Haerin said. Woohyun, listening to her sarcastic tone, knew obviously that that was something terribly wrong.

“No, you’re not okay. Talk to me!” Woohyun said in a loud tone.

“Why are you mad? Aren’t I am the one who’s supposed to be mad?!” Haerin talked back in a loud tone.

“NO! I am! Suddenly, you just disappeared… I don’t know what’s wrong if you don’t talk to me.” Woohyun said, firmly.

“I don’t trust you or your love, Woohyun. You said you loved me, but you’re drooling when you saw my best friend’s make-over and you complimented the dress and all. I don’t think we’re gonna ever work.” With that, Haerin hung up and tears began to roll down her cheeks. She wiped them off but more came.

END OF FLASHBACK

Haerin decided to go out with her long time best friend, who’s actually the main thing why Woohyun and her had an argument.

“Okay! Let’s go!” Haerin got that fire in her eyes that Byul couldn’t even describe.

“Um… Okay, I’ll meet you at Han Café, you know, the one beside the Han River? I’ll meet you at 7 okay and dress nicely!” Byul told Haerin and she nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________

“Woohyun-ah, let’s go, okay? Boys’ night out? Like we always do?” L was begging Woohyun. He was soulless that day and L’s really tired of it, but he gotta do it for Byul.

“Oh come on! Have to cheer up, maybe after having our night out, you’re gonna have a better thinking…system?” L said, begging him a thousand times.

Woohyun began thinking of last night’s phonecall with Haerin. L’s right, he had to have a boy’s night out in order to freshen his mind.

“Okay! Let’s go then!” Woohyun at last said.

“Okay! Meet me at Han Café, you know, the one near Han River? I’ll meet you at 7 okay? Don’t dress in pyjamas!” L said and sat down on his seat.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Byul and L went to the Han Café. They arranged the lightings and tables to be super romantic. L had specially booked the VIP room.

“Woah, daebak! We’re daebak!!” Byul said, cheerfully to L. She grinned and put her hand up to get a high-five from him. L was confused why her hand was up.

“You don’t even know high-five?” Byul asked.

“How lame…”

“lame?! Yah –“ L was about to shout at her when the waitress came and told them that one of the guests had come.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter