His Mistake

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul leaned her head on the bus window. She felt cold as the Korea’s weather is changing from summer to fall. She kept remembering the incident that happened before, about L denying all things about her. She felt sad about that. She felt that hot tears began coming out of the eyes and rolling down her cheeks. She wiped them off and took out her phone to distract herself from remembering about L.

“He didn’t even ask for my phone number…” Byul’s tears began flowing and flowing. Fortunately, the bus was quite empty at that time so no one noticed about her crying.

Byul reached her house and found her mother drinking again.

“Omma! Why do you keep drinking?!” Byul shouted at her mother and took the bottle of soju from her hand. Byul threw it on the dustbin.

“Just let me drink, Byul-ah…” Byul’s tears began flowing again and again. Seeing her mother like this, hurts her heart so much.

“Talk to me, omma, what happened?”  Byul asked. Mrs Jung couldn’t answer and hugged her daughter, tightly.

"Aigoo... My poor daughter... My daughter..." Mrs Jung cried. 

Both mother and daughter were crying and wetting each other’s shoulders.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was the school’s service day, the community service members were supposed to go to the orphanage. Byul, along with the other members, were busy preparing on what to bring to their destination. L was just relaxing around, listening to music and all. Byul was furious about that. She took one of L’s earphones out of his ears.

“Yah! Aren’t you gonna help at all?!” Byul shouted at him.

“Yah! What do you think you're doing?!” L shouted back.

“You’re supposed to help us!” Byul shouted.

“I’m the leader, you’re supposed to follow my orders!” L shouted. Byul scoffed.

“If you’re being like this, you’re not even a part of this team.” Byul said, firmly.

Haerin and Woohyun were shocked by their loud and fierce conversation. They wondered what happened.

“Wow…I wonder what happened between them…” Woohyun asked his girlfriend in a low tone.

“Me too, Byul hadn’t been talking to me lately… she’s all busy arranging stuffs…” Haerin replied.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the night when Byul left him alone, L was always in his own world. He kept thinking why Byul left, why Byul was angry at him, why and why and why. However, none of those questions had answers. L was devastated, sometimes, he would skip classes and go to the rooftop, thinking. He didn’t even bother to ask his friends for help or even ask Byul, herself, for answers.

When the both of them were shouting, L’s heart ached.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter