Keeping Secrets

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Keeping Secrets

Byul woke up the next morning with a sweet smile. Her eyelids opened bit by bit as sunlight went through it. She got up from her bed and wore her slippers, went to shower and wore her uniform. She went down to eat her breakfast.

"Byul-ah, when are you gonna be home tonight?" Mrs Lee asked. 

"Hmm.. About 10 or 11? I have a new job, I quit the mini-market one, since it's really far from our house and it made me have wider dark circles, hahha!" Byul showed her mom her dark circles and laughed. 

"I've been hired in a mini market nearby our house.. Its only like, a few minutes walk from here..." Byul said. Mrs Jung nodded, she went back to the kitchen and let out a sigh. She looked down and turned back to see her only daughter eating happily. How could she be happy, when their situation was financially broken. 

____________________________________________________________________________________


She was smiling on her way to school. A car passed by and it was L's car. Her eyes widened as her heart beats faster. She had been ready to forget him for the last 3 days, but she now thought that she's falling deeper for him. She smiled. 

She arrived at her school and walked inside. She saw L going inside his class. She smiled again. Suddenly someone grab her arm from behind. As always, it was Haerin. 

"Hey...morning!" She greeted Byul. 

"Hi!" Byul greeted back.

"So you had a good day yesterday?" Haerin asked.

"What do you mean by 'good'?" Byul asked, sarcastically. 

"Don't act like nothing happened yesterday okay.." Haerin teased. 

"Nothing happened yesterday..." Byul said, assuring her friend.

"Really..?" Haerin's lips pouted. Byul nodded.

*tring tring tring* the bell rang. Time for class.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Lunch time came and as always, Byul was dragged again to the cafeteria by Haerin. 

"Yah...why do always keep on dragging me?" Byul asked.

"Because...I want you to accompany me..!" Haerin said as she winked to Byul. 

They arrived in the cafeteria and saw the two guys. Woohyun waved. Haerin waved back. 
Byul's sight was only on L and couldn't get him off it. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of him. But as soon as they all sat down together, both L and Byul became awkward again. Actually, only Byul felt so, L was just the usual-cold L, the one with a lot of things in his mind.

"Hachu~" Both L and Byul suddenly sneezed. Byul's cheeks turned red and so did hers. She fixed her glasses and gulped. L turned his head and faced Byul. He looked at her sarcastically and then he wrinkled his nose. 

"Yahhh...you guys, it seems that you guys are really fated for each other.." Woohyun teased and then he took a sip of his warm milk. Haerin smiled teasingly and agreed with Woohyun as she leaned her head on his shoulder.  

"Yeah, she's gonna be really h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter