Intervention

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've changed the end of this chapter which was why i deleted it...haha. 

Hope you like it though ^^ 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“Argh…”

L was walking down the hallway of his university. He was groaning and ruffling his hair at the same time. He kept thinking on what to do.

FLASHBACK

“Why did you ask me to come here mom?”

L was sitting on his mother’s office white couch.

“Is it wrong for a mother to meet her own son?”

L kept quiet. Madam Kim rose up from her seat and walked towards her son.

“Yoon Hanbyul had been accepted here. I accepted her personally.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“You lied. You said you’re going to live in a dorm, but instead, you’re living with her.” Madam Kim showed her evil expression.

L gaped. His eyes widened. He knew that his mother will force him to leave her with that reason.

“Do you…like her?”

L didn’t know what to answer at first, but he knew, if he had said ‘yes’, his mother would be furious, probably scheming something really bad towards Byul.

“No, I don’t like her.” L turned his face away from his mother.

“You know you can’t be with her, because I will never let go of her father.”

“So what’s your real purpose on getting me here,mother?”

“If you don’t want me to chase her out of the company, you better move out of hers right away. Oh and yes, I've arranged a meeting between you and the daughter of Bang Shipping Company. I will let you know the time and place."

"What do you mean? I don't want to be involved in an arranged marriage!" 

"Well, its up to you. I've checked that land prices have gone up and I think I want to put investment somewhere in Bangwon-dong." 

L knew exactly what his mother was talking about. All those beat around the bushes she told, meant that she was gonna buy Byul's house. 

Madam Kim said fiercely. L scoffed bitterly as he got up from the couch and walked to the door.

“Are you even my mother?”

END OF FLASHBACK

L was walking with his head down. He was in deep thoughts when he bumped into someone.

“Oh, sorry…” L was about to get all the scattered books of that person’s.

“Myung-ah…”

L’s eyes widened. He knew that voice really well and had been awhile since he heard it. He put his head up and saw her.

“You…”

“Yes, it’s me, Bang Minah…”

Minah smiled sweetly to him. A smile that could make anyone melt, even someone as cold as Myungsoo.

To Myungsoo, Minah was his first love, the first girl whom he fought for, first rebellion, first kiss and also, first heart break.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Byul was sitting on the bus stop bench. Every time she remembered about what happened last night, she couldn’t help but blush. But then, she was also confused if L really meant it or…not or he was just drunk and that was his habit if drunk. But, as confused as she was, her stomach was hurting as she felt nervous going to her new real workplace.

Suddenly, he phone rang and it read ‘Sungjong’

“Hello?”

“Byul noona…”

“What’s up, Sungjong?”

“Where are you?”

“I’m in the bus stop. What about you?”

“I’m at college. Where are you going?”

“Oh, I’m going to work, hahaha…”

“I thought you workplace is near your house?”

“Yeah, but I was accepted in a new company and a big one”

“Really? Woah, congratulations!!”

“Thanks!”

“Should we get dinner this evening? My treat!”

“Sure, no it’ll be my treat!”

“Okay! I’ve been waiting for you to say that!”

“Cih…”

“I’ll see you tonight then?”

“Yeah...”

“Let’s meet up in Cheongdam-dong at 7!”

“Okay, see you there!”

With that Byul hung up on the call. She smiled and breathed the Seoul air.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“What are you doing here?”

L asked with full coldness.

“I just enrolled here a week ago… Myung-ah, how are you these few years?”

“Okay.” L was about to walk away when Minah grabbed his arm to stop him.

“Myung-ah, why are you like this?” Minah asked in confusion.

“Like what?”

“Like – like so cold, towards me… You were never like this…”

“I am like this, I’m the cold one, remember?” L shoved her hands off him and walked away, ignoring her presence.

“Myungsoo-ya!” Minah shouted, but he didn’t turn back.

 

L walked towards the cafeteria and gave a sigh.

Why did she come back? He thought.

Suddenly, e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter