Community Service

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The principal had decided to make our good reputation. So...we have decided to have a community service team!" Teacher Kwon, Class teacher of Class 12B  informed.

"So the teachers had to choose a leader and a vice-leader for the team! One from this class and one from the other class" He informed.

"Please raise your hand if you want to participate!" All the students raised their hands, except for Byul, who was busy scribbling in her book. 

"Okay, I've decided for Yoon Hanbyul to be the vice-leader!" Teacher Kwon said. Everyone clapped.

Byul's eyes widened and turns into an 'o' shaped. *I didn't even agree to it...* She thought. 


___________________________________________________________________________________


"So... , L, as the school soccer team captain, I'd like to choose you as the leader of the community service team! Is that alright?" Teacher Song asked. 

"Leader?" L asked sarcastically. *it means helping people... That kid needs help...* L shook his head and came back to his senses. 

"So...are you agreeing?" The teacher asked again. 

"I can be one sir!" Donghun, one of the student in the class raised up his hand. 

"No..I'll be the leader." L gave Donghun a 'you lost' smile. 

"Okay! So you're the new leader! Come to the teacher's office during the lunch break !" The teacher informed. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Lunch break came. L went inside the teacher's office, where he saw a familiar girl standing in front of his class teacher.

*A girl with a long skirt, pony tail.... Yoon Hanbyul?*

"Hey Leader! Come here!" Teacher Bong called. 

L went there and turned his head to the girl beside him. It was really Byul. His eyes widened. His calm expression turned to 'what-the-heck-are-you-doing-here' look. 

"So you guys were picked!" The teacher exclaimed and the both of them just nodded awkwardly. The teacher clapped her hands. 

"firstly, you should recruit some students to help in this community service. Then, you should make up a plan, then...make money, and help the poor! What a good plan !!" The teacher clapped her hands once more, showing how happy she was. Byul forced a smile on her face and L was just expressionless. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

L and Byul were walking so awkwardly side by side. L c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter