Expect the Unexpected

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Being in love felt like thousands of fireworks bursting in your heart and mind. Making the couple get butterflies in their stomachs, their hearts racing whenever they see each other, the desire to taste each other's lips, the urge to be with each other forever.

 

For Byul, her main priority was to be with the one she loves and the one she respects and that person was Myungsoo. Even though living with Myungsoo was full of luxury, she couldn't help but keep working because that's her passion. Since young, all she had done was working and she had come to love it. And college? Yes, she had thought about it and she was thinking on attending the next semester.

 

"Really?" Haerin asked Byul.

 

"Yeah! After seeing Myungsoo's work and doing many part-time jobs, I think i know what to do with my life now..." Byul said.

They were in the cafe near Myungsoo and Woohyun and Haerin's college. They hadn't talked for a long time and Byul kind of missed Haerin right now. Drinking their warm coffee made their bodies warmer to fight the cold weather.

 

"That's gonna be really fun!! Oh gosh, I'm really excited right now! What major are you taking?" Haerin asked, before taking a sip of her coffee.

 

"I'm gonna take psychology and um...business management... I've been thinking and I kind of want to know people's mind so yeah, I'm thinking on taking Psychology and business you know, to earn monehhh..." Byul said and made faces when she said 'monehhh'.

 

"That's really great! So are you and L...you know...hehehe..." Haerin joined her hands together to signal something to her dearest friend. Byul's cheeks instantly became red.

 

"What?" Byul drank her coffee.

 

"You guys, are now...in a relationship!" Haerin squealed.

 

"You guys are so cute! I mean you chased him from high school and aww..." Haerin began to speak in a dreamy mood.

 

"I did not chase after him!"

 

"Yes! You did!"

 

"No! I did not!"

 

"Oh, come on! Stop denying!"

 

 

"Hello..." Suddenly, a girl greeted them. She looked very elegant and classy. She wore a black cashmere jacket which covered her mini dress. She completed the look with her natural brown hair let down and branded high heels, also her hermes bag.

 

Byul thought on how familiar she looked. She thought that she had saw her somewhere. Byul started thinking, but it was all solved when she told her name.

 

"My name's Bang Minah... I'm sure you've heard of me." The girl took her name card from her bag and put it on the table which Byul and Haerin were currently sitting at.

 

Now, Byul remembered. She was Myungsoo's fiancee. The girl she had seen on the magazine. Byul's eyes instantly widened, as if she had seen a ghost.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I'm talking to you. Well, I'm not exactly, the kind of person who talks with people like you, but, I'll make it an excuse for today..." She said. Byul and Haerin frowned.

 

"What do you mean people like us?" Haerin glared.

 

"Omo, sorry, I'm being too rude, aren't I..." Minah faked her apology. Haerin obviously looked like she's going to strike Minah's face immediately.

 

"So, I need a moment with you, Yoon Han Byul." Minah eyed Haerin to move out from the seat.

 

"Well, I don't have anything to talk to you about." Byul said. She got up and so did Haerin. Minah smirked.

 

"It's about Myungsoo... You really don't wanna hear?" Minah sat on Haerin's seat elegantly and crossed her legs.

 

"M-Myungsoo?" Byul's steps immediately stopped when she heard his name from Minah's lips. Byul gulped and sat down on her original seat.

 

"You do know that I'm Myungsoo's fiancee, don't you?"

 

"Yes."

 

"You do know that I have to marry him, don't you?"

 

"Yes."

 

"You're just his step-sister... You don't have anything to be traded on. You are worthless in Madam Kim's eyes. You cannot be with Myungsoo, you don't have anything. I don't want you to get hurt by hearing all these from Madam Kim's lips, so I came here to tell you that. Myungsoo is a precious son to Madam Kim. Let me tell you, him...and you, will suffer if you continue this relationship." Minah said and showed her sincere expression. Byul felt that what she said wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter