Sungjong's Mission

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Omma, why are you home so late?” Byul asked her mother, who was cleaning the dishes she just ate.

“W-well, there was traffic…and…and that’s it… anyways, were there any guests? There’s so many plates here…” Mrs Jung asked.

“A-ah…yes…my friend came and we played for awhile.” Byul rubbed the back of her neck.

“Is it a guy?” Mrs Jung asked, smiling teasingly.

“W-what no! Its only Haerin…” Byul lied, but Mrs Jung knew, if he/she was really Haerin, Byul won’t be this nervous. Mrs Jung chuckled.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Monday came, Byul woke up from her dreamland with the sound of her nosy alarm. She went to school and saw L with his football mates. Her eyes immediately sparkled, but when she rewind the memory of her looking at L so closely and tracing his features and…he found out. She felt so embarrassed by her stupid act. Her brows furrowed and she put her head down so that L won’t be able to find her.

She went to her class and sat down at her chair. Haerin approached her and smiled.

“W-wae?” Byul asked, suspicious by Haerin’s sudden smile.

“Yahh…Is this how to treat your friend? I want you to come with me after school, to the mall? Please?” Haerin begged. Byul wasn’t the type of girl to go malls and hang out all day. She’d rather be at home and study or search for other part-time jobs that she could do, but…she had not gone out to the malls, for ages. She missed going out, a little?

“hmm…okay?” Byul replied and Haerin squealed.

____________________________________________________________________________________

L was practicing football for the school’s next tournament. Woohyun suddenly came and approached him and smiled. He gave a can of soda, which L likes.

“Okay, what do you want?” L asked. He knew when Woohyun does that, he always had something to ask or to do a favour.

“Yah… L-ah, let’s go to the mall, after school, okay? Okay?” Woohyun begged L.

“NO…” L was not the person who likes to go to malls and be in a crowd. Woohyun gave him his puppy eyes,  seeing his bestfriend begged him and bugged him so much, he just couldn’t stand it and besides he had nowhere to go, so…

“Okay…” L rolled his eyes and replied. Woohyun was so happy that he jumped around. L chuckled seeing his friend acting stupid like that.

"By the way! Do you know, Haerin and me are girlfriend and boyfriend already.....kekeke" Woohyun said in a cheesy tone. 

"Ah, is that right? Now excuse me, gotta practice..." With that, L walked away from Woohyun and practiced his football. While he was doing that, he was actually, in a deep thought.


____________________________________________________________________________________

*tring tring tring tring*

The school bell rang, indicating that lessons had ended. Haerin immediately dragged Byul to the school’s gate.

“Are we waiting for someone?” Byul asked and Haerin nodded.

 *Don’t tell me its…* Byul mentally slapped herself. *why did I agree on going in the first place*

Haerin waved at her boyfriend, Woohyun, who was bringing a friend, L and the other guys from infinite, along as well.

They walked to the bus stop together. L wasn’t feeling awkward or anything but Byul was pouting. She was still feeling embarrassed of what she had done the other night.

“Yah… don’t keep pouting, it looks ugly on you…” L said suddenly, which made Byul’s eyes widened and her lips gaped. She gulped and immediately closed her lips with her hand.

L hurriedly went inside the bus which Woohyun and Haerin had gone inside. L followed. He felt that it was fun teasing Byul and she really made him smile with her cute acts.

*CUTE?!* L emphasized every single letter in his mind. He shook his head, hard.

They went inside the mall. As soon as Byul entered the mall, she yawned. She never feel excited or attracted when she entered such places and so does L. They both followed their lovey-dovey-couple friend.

"Annyeong, noona!" Sungjong suddenly sat beside Byul in the bus.

"Annyeong!" Byul greeted back. Sungjong looked closely at Byul's face and scanned it. Byul's eyes widened. *omo*

"W-why, is there something on my face?" Byul asked and touched her face here and there with her fingers. Sungjong took her hand, which was busy finding something which was not even there, and put it down.

"I just realized, you're really beautiful, you should take off those glasses and let down your hair..." Sungjong scanned her uniform and legs. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter