Being With Her

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 - Being With Her

It was that afternoon, when Byul was walking home after school and L was on his way from school to his infernal home. Byul knew his car and hoped to earn a ‘hi’ from her so-called boss, and unexpectedly, he did. He stopped his car and rolled down his car window. Byul’s eyes widened and her heart races, it has always been like that whenever there’s L near her.


“Yah! Yoon Hanbyul...” He called out and used his hand to signal her to come closer as he doesn’t want to shout.

“W-wae?” Byul stuttered and she came closer.

“can you do me a favour?” He suddenly asked.

“Can I come to your house? Can i stay there for about...3 to 4 hours?” Byul’s eyes widened and then looked at him sarcastically.

“So, is the great L asking the legendary nerd of Seoul High a favour?” Byul folded her arms.

“Please? I’ll buy you ice-cream?” L gave her a forced smile and batted his eyelashes.

“Hmm...I like ice-cream...Okay!” Byul said and got into L’s car.

L looked at Byul weirdly.

“wae?” Byul asked.

“I never ask you to enter my car...” L offensively said.

“W-well, i need to show you the way to my house, needn’t i?” Byul’s cheeks reddened, but then she needed to stay cool. She buckled her seatbelt and the car drove away.

____________________________________________________________________________________

“So this...is... your house?” L asked while panting. He was drenched with–not rain–but sweat! As expected, Byul’s house was at the top of the road, the mountainous road, so they had to climb up the stairs for...10 minutes.

Byul nodded and grinned. She was already used to climbing the high stairs, so she was not that tired or sweating anymore. She wanted to laugh at L, seeing him so tired.

“Lame...” She mumbled and opened her house door and went inside.

“Mwo?! Lame?!” L gave a late reply.

L was asked to sit down at the living room – not exactly living room when there’s no couch and there’s already a dining table and a small kitchen beside it with  a tiny television in front of the dining table. L took a look at the her childhood photos which were nicely arranged along the small and short table which the television was placed on. However, there's no father in these photos, only herself or herself with her mother. He chuckled and had to admit that Byul looked cute in those photographs, probably taken a few years back.

Byul came out from her room wearing a t-shirt and pants.

“Um...So...what do you want to do?” Byul asked, feeling a little awkward with only the two of them at home. Her omma was still working till 6 or 7 and that’s still more or less 4 more hours...

“Um... We should...We should... eat?” L gave a suggestion, well, its a quite good suggestion after all. Byul was starving.

They ate ramyun. L had always eaten good and healthy food and that was the first time eating unhealthy and delicious food like ramyun. He wanted to eat two bowls of it but, he had to know himself and control himself to keep himself in good shape and his abs made by his own hard-work.

“You’ve never eaten something this like this, have you?” Byul asked. She knew that as L was eating like he had not eaten for 3 days and his expression was...priceless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter