The Rain

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: The Rain

Her eyes widened as she saw the almost perfect figure, sitting on the bench-table. Her jaw almost dropped. Her face became red as tomatoes. Her heart beat faster than usual. Butterflies flew around in her stomach. 

What's L's reaction?

His eyes blinked a few times and ruffed his fingers through his hair. He seemed unamused and not interested. He looked up and saw the girl, whom had had sent him letters. The nerdy looking girl. His eyes widened, his brows furrowed. He seemed confused.

Woohyun introduced Haerin to everyone in their gang. 

"This is Sunggyu, L, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Hoya and our maknae Sungjong..." 

"Ne, annyeonghaseo!" Haerin bowed and greeted them. Her hair was let down so it covered a quarter of her face. Woohyun took the initiative to put her hair back behind her ear. Haerin blushed and everyone cooed.

"Ah, this is my best friend, Yoon Hanbyul..." Haerin introduced her friend. Everyone smiled, waiting for her greeting, which hadn't came across Byul's mind as it was filled with L, L and L.

L wondered. How a pretty girl like Haerin befriend a nerdy girl like his so-called stalker.

Haerin smiled sweetly to Woohyun and sat beside him. They began talking and soon, they forget about their friends. Byul couldn't move an inch. She was standing and it was really awkward for her.

"Byul-ah...sit down, what are you doing there just day-dreaming..." Haerin at last woke Byul up from her long thoughts running in her mind. Byul awkwardly sat down next to L. Cold sweat was flooding her forehead. 

Woohyun and Haerin were just sweetly talking and playing with each others' hands. They were just so romantic. Byul watched them, inside, she was envious but also happy for her best friend. She smiled. But, she hadn't totally forgotten about the person beside her. She would take glances at him. Her lips pouted. She didn't feel awkward anymore. 

At last, the bell rang and the four of them walked to their class. Haerin and Woohyun walked to class together. Byul and L walked side by side and it began to become awkward again for them..for the second time. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

In class, Byul couldn't stop thinking about L. Is this a so-called fate? She totally forgot that L's one of the infinite boys. She thought as she rested her chin on her palm, with her elbow on the table. Suddenly, a chalk was thrown to her. She gasped. 

"Don't day-dream!" Teacher Lee said as he took another chalk and continued to write. Everyone laughed at her and she hid her red face by putting her head down. 

The bell rang at 3.30 pm, signaling that it was already the dismissal time. She packed her books and put them inside her bag. Yoona grabbed her arm and dragged her along with her. They met Jongin and Luhan at the school gate. The new born couple walked side by side and he slowly grabbed her hand. Their hands became locked. Luhan and Eunji just followed them, awkwardly. 

"Where are the other guys?" Haerin asked Woohyun. 

"They're in detention now... They slept during Teacher Song's lesson! Well, except for L.." Woohyun said and laughed.

"Even Sungjong? Woah... Why didn't you join them too?" Haerin asked.

"Because...I kept thinking about you... So, of course I...I couldn't sleep..." Woohyun said, as he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled shyly. Haerin blushed and put her head down so that Woohyun couldn't see. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter