I Miss You

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to these songs:

B.A.P: 1004

B.A.P: Where are you? What are you doing?

Taeyang: Eyes, Nose, Lips

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Chapter: I Miss You

Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter.

Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter

Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter

Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter

Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter

Spring. Summer. Autumn. Winter

Yes, six years had passed. It was the end of the year again. The exact same day of Byul's departure. Honestly, she missed home. Although she loved being in Atlanta, which she described as her second home, but the necessity of being in her birth country, was more demanding. 

"Hey, Hanbyul, are you okay? You're spacing out, again." Lola, Byul's roommate shook her shoulder, waking her up from her day dream. She smiled, telling Lola that she was fine, even though she wasn't. Lola was a native of Atlanta. She moved out of her parent's and decided to go independent. She has long straight blonde hair, which she frequently dyed into different colours. She has large blue eyes, signatured American high nose, small lips and such a slender body that Byul was jealous of. They met in medical school, and immediately befriended each other. At first, her parents worried on her being in the same apartment as Byul, because she was of different race. But Byul ensured Lola's parents that she meant no harm to her. To three bedroom apartment, both girls added one more roommate called, Jessica, who was from Florida. They, well, Lola and Jessica became best friends, not Byul. The three girls were friends, yes, but well, Byul just didn't want to share anything about her past to them, describing it as dark and despicable to remember. 

"Oh yeah, Hanbyul, we're going to be volunteering in Hillman Elder Care in about," Lola paused a little as she looked at her wrist watch,"...thirty minutes, so we gotta  get lunch now..." She smiled to Byul. Lola grabbed her large and thick textbooks from the table, while Byul stood up from her seat, and blocked the sunlight, which passed through the transparent window, with her hand. She gave a small smile. She loved helping people recover, offering patients her knowledge-to-be-applied. 

 

"Where's Jessica?" Byul asked Lola. 

"Oh don't mind her. I bet she's busy with her new boyfriend, you know that guy Jake?" Lola replied as she walked down the little stairs in the lecture room, heading to the exit beside the large board. Byul followed, her expression lightened up. "Oh yeah, the senior?" She re-confirmed. "Apparently, yes..." Lola disappointedly replied. 

"Why are you jealous?" Byul teased. Lola pushed the exit door and both of them got out of the room. 

"No! I'm not jealous. It's just...Jake's not a good guy, alright?" Lola explained and her hands were now hanging in the air. 

"Alright...How did you know?" Byul asked out of curiosity. 

"He's my ex-boyfriend in high school. Sophomore year." Lola's expression saddened. Just then, Byul knew that bad memories were tied between Lola and Jake, just like her and him, perhaps her relationship was more complicated than Lola's. 

 

They arrived in the Hillman Elder Care Centre, seeing that many of the medical students were already there, both girls realized that they were late, which meant that they will face punnishment. "Oh, shoot." Lola groaned. 

"Grandmother, where are you feeling uncomfortable?" Byul asked the elderly, who was sitting on her old chair beside the window. Her face was very wrinkly, showed how old she was, how tired she had been her whole life. Also, her expression showed how sad she was. Meanwhile, she responded to the woman's question by pointing her knees. Byul smiled and did what she learned in medical classes. The grandmother's joint and socket had run out of its 'oil' or in other words, its not slimy anymore, which gave pain while walking. That was what Byul explained to the grandmother, who didn't seem to underst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter