Sacrificing For Her

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul walked towards L and had her full attention on the pot. She knew the smell very well, and she loved it. Myungsoo was cooking her favourite dish, which was the Yellow Bean Sprout soup. Her mother used to make it every week and the taste was amazing. Remembering her late mother, a tear fell from one of her eyes. She quickly wiped it off, but Myungsoo saw it. 

"Yah, why are you crying? Are you that touched?" Myungsoo hit her arm with his elbow, making Byul looked at him.

"No, its not that... My mother used to cook this for me..." Byul said and smiled while more tears came by, rolling down her cheeks. Myungsoo felt that she needed a hug, he wanted to hug her, but he didn't. He remembered what his evil mother said the day before.

"A-Ah..." Myungsoo bit his lips and gulped. He let out his hand, almost touching Byul's shoulder. However, she without noticing, turned around to take the spoon. Myungsoo took back his awkward hanging hand.

 

 

After awhile, the both of them finished cooking the dish and Byul arranged the table with spoons, chopsticks, bowls and plates. Myungsoo brought the pot and put it on the small table. They sat in front of each other.

"I will eat well!" Byul said, smiling. She quickly grabbed her chopsticks and picked the food in front of her, stuffing it all into her small mouth. 

Myungsoo giggled.

"What?" Byul asked with full of rice.

"Nothing..."

"What~?"

"I said nothing!"

"Come on, you laughed!"

"You're funny, your cheeks become so chubby. Hahaha!" 

"Cih..." 

 

"You're washing the dish." Myungsoo left his used bowls and plates on the table and walked towards his room.

"Yah! You ate too!"

"But you didn't cook."

"But I-I helped!"

Myungsoo gave her a sleazy expression and took it all and put it on the sink. 

"I'll soap all these, you wash, okay?" 

Myungsoo nodded lazily.

 

Byul was concentrating on her plates, so that they'll not break. Suddenly, she noticed a few cuts on Myungsoo's fingers, which was still red. She guessed that he had them cut while cooking. 

"Yah, stop that...come here..." Byul washed her hand so that the soap goes away, and pulled Myungsoo's hand. She let him sit down on the chair. She walked to the bathroom and brought something with her, a first aid box.

She knelt in front of him and pulled his hand. Myungsoo, at first, didn't let her, but she glared at him and he gave in. She took an antiseptic and used it to kill any bacteria on the wound. Myungsoo winced, yes, it was painful, but when he looked at her, he felt no pain, but instead, he felt his heart beating faster and faster. For the last touch, Byul put bandages on the wounds. She looked at Myungsoo who was already looking at her, with full of meanings. Their eyes were locked on each other. 

Myungsoo leaned towards her. This time, she knew that Myungsoo wasn't drunk because she just ate dinner with him without alcohol present. Byul's heart was pounding like crazy and so was Myungsoo's. She could even feel his hot breath on her cheeks. His hand was on her neck, pulling her nearer to him. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter