L's Decision

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After giving her dad the call, Byul immediately packed her stuffs inside the boxes that were still in her room. She looked around the room and smiled. 

"This room is surely beautiful...but, my house is more beautiful..." Byul said to herself. 

She finished packing and called a taxi. She went downstairs and put all her stuffs in the taxi which she had called. Her eyes searched for L, but he was nowhere to be seen. She bit her lips in disappointment and went inside the taxi, instead of wasting time. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

L was in his room, looking at Byul, through his window. 

"Its better for you to go from this house... That way, you won't be suffering any further..." L mumbled.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Hyunsoo asked his hyung. Hyunsoo was in his hyung's room to ask for his help to do his homework. 

"Its good that she's gone..." Hyunsoo said and sat down on the bed. L stayed quiet. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

That night, Mr Yoon and Mrs Kim came back from their business trip. Hyunsoo was the only one who was excited to see his mother. Myungsoo was in his room, thinking on what he would do next. 

"Hyunsoo-ya, I'm tired, I'm going to bed first okay? Talk to you tomorrow..." Mrs Kim shooed her son away. 

"Good night, hyunsoo..." Mr Yoon said, sincerely, but Hyunsoo ignored him. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Byul walked to the real estate agency. 

"Um yes, my house has 3 small rooms, and I want to rent one of them out..." Byul said to the staff. 

"Sure..."

"I prefer the renter to be a woman, if possible, a well-off one... That's all and oh, the rent price will be ₩150,000 per month. Thanks.." Byul said and the staff wrote it all in her book. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A few days later... 

L went downstairs. He finished packing his stuffs into his luggage and brought it downstairs to the door.

"I'm going to college.." L suddenly said. Mrs Kim, who was drinking her coffee, stopped.

"What?" Mrs Kim said.

"I said I'm going to college and I'm moving out..." L said. 

"Hyung! You can't do that!" Hyunsoo said, preventing his hyung to move out.

"No, I have decided to move out. I'm going to Seoul National University. I have applied and they accepted me." Myungsoo showed the proof and his mother took it.

"W-Well, do you really have to move out?" Mrs Kim asked. She was actually happy, that way, she can have more privacy with her husband. 

"Where are you going to live?"

"In the university dorm." 

"Well, if you want it that way, off you go... Bye, Myungsoo..." Mrs Kim let him go and went upstairs.

Myungsoo was not surprised that his mother let him go so easily, without crying or begging him not to go. He hugged his little brother and smiled.

"You have to be good, okay?" Myungsoo said and Hyunsoo nodded.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Byul was busy searching for jobs around the city. She had been searching for almost 5 days and got no answer from any of them. Most probably, because she was only a high school graduate. The mini-market manager had her fired for skipping work so many times. She sighed at sat on the bus stop.

*tring tring tring*

Suddenly, her phone rang. It was from the real estate people. She immediately answered.

"Hello?" 

"Miss Yoon Hanbyul?" 

"Yes, yes, I'm Yoon Hanbyul..."

"We have found a renter to your room... We are now going to your house, miss. The timing is alright, right?" 

"Ne, I'm also going home anyways..."

"Okay."

Byul smiled. 

"This way, I can at least get money for food..." Byul mumbled and got into the bus.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"This is the house, Mr Kim..." Ms Song, the real estate staff, pointed to L. L nodded. Obviously, he knew about the house since he had been there before.

"Annyeonghaseo!" Byul, without any knowledge of L's presence, bowed.

"Ah ne, Miss Hanbyul... This is the renter..." Byul looked up. She gasped and her eyes widened. NO WAY. 

"We couldn't find a woman as your place is located in the upper side of the complex, they didn't want to walk too much...hahaha... This young man is very much fond of your place, miss..." M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter