Never Letting Go

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 23 - Never Letting Go

 

Myungsoo’s eyes widened when he heard those words coming out from his mother’s. His lips gaped and his eyes became teary. That was one of the shocking moments of his life, no, probably the most shocking moment of his life. He felt that the world stopped moving, the time stopped ticking. He wanted to die.

He walked out of the office. He almost fell as he was too shocked by his mother’s confession. He held on to the wall for support. He walked to his car. He did not know what to think about anymore. All of it seemed blank. He sat on his car and closed his eyes for a moment before his phone rang.

‘My Byul’ it said. Myungsoo couldn’t bear to answer the phone. Tears began falling and falling.

…..

FLASHBACK TO A FEW WEEKS AGO

So as expected, Byul’s house was bought by the Madam Kim. The landlord of the house had Byul kicked out the moment the contract was signed. Byul was sad but she couldn’t be happier when Myungsoo offered her to live at his place.

Byul hugged him tightly as he twirled her around.

Byul’s things were delivered to Myungsoo’s spacious apartment.

“Thank you so much!” Byul said to Myungsoo.

“It’s nothing! That’s what boyfriend should do when his girlfriend’s is in trouble.” Myungsoo said as he leant to Byul’s face and gave her a peck of kiss on her lips.

Byul smiled. How can he be so perfect? She wondered.

“Come let’s eat!” Myungsoo pulled her by her hand to the dining room. Byul willingly followed.

The apartment was on the tenth floor. The couch was brown in colour and was made of leather. In front of the couch was the large television. Next to the living room was the main bedroom. Total, there are three bedrooms in the apartment. Some part of the floor was made of carpet, for example in the bedrooms, and in the living area, it’s made of wood and concrete. In the dining room, there were photographs of him and his family, yes, the four of them, which was taken a few years back. There were also shelves of books, which probably just decorations. Myungsoo couldn’t have read thousands of books, could he?

“I’m going to live here for free and you’re the one cooking?” Byul approached Myungsoo who was on his apron, and he was damn hot, and shooed him aside. Myungsoo smiled and took Byul’s hand. He sat her on the chair and leant towards her.

“Just sit okay? You’re the guest, how can I make you cook! Don’t feel bad!” Myungsoo messed her hair and continued to cook. Byul smiled. She leant her head on her palm as she began to admire the perfect figure in front of her. Sometimes, she could turn bubbly by just thinking of him. She could smile, laugh and squeal, with the thoughts of him.

 

“Let’s go on a date!” Myungsoo said to his Byul, who was sitting beside him. They were on the comfortable couch, watching the television. Byul had her head leant on Myungsoo’s lap.

“Date?”

“Yeah! We have never had our first date…” Myungsoo said, while her hair.

“Okay! Let’s get ready!” Byul marched to her room and so did Myungsoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter