Having Family Ties

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byul woke up with the her spinning head. She winced and put her palm on her forehead. She closed her eyes and threw herself back to her hard bed. She looked at the ceiling blankly and put her wrist on her forehead. She sighed.

FLASHBACK

Byul was...drunk. She was almost sleeping. Her head was on the table and her arms too. Hid her face in her arms. L was drunk, but not that drunk as her.

"Why do you have to be that jerk's daughter?" L muttered. Byul heard it but, she pretended to be asleep.

"Why... If you weren't, then, probably its gonna be different, unlike this... Trying to hate you, but I...I still can't do it... Your father, was the one who destroyed my family... How can I not hate you? How can I...li-, no, I just have to hate you..." L said softly... Byul, who was secretly hearing all his words, let out her tears. She wanted to sob, hard and loud, but she didn't want it to be awkward with L later. So, she kept pretending. 

"Before your father came, my family was...living like, like a family. Then, your father came and...destroy us, every details of it, for his selfish so-called dream... I just want everything to be normal... I just hope I won't fall for you..." 

Byul was crying. 

Her heart hurts so much.

Myungsoo couldn't love her.

Myungsoo had the right to hate her, right?

That was when Byul realized that they were not meant to be together... Byul sobered.

BLEG!

L's head fell to the table. Byul knew L was asleep and she got up. Her eyes were red and watery. She wiped the tears from her cheeks and glanced at L.

"Myungsoo-ya, we...we can't never be together, can we?" Byul muttered with her eyes full of hot tears, ready to flow down.

"But...but... I love you..." 

Byul got up from her seat. She walked to the ahjumma and paid the bill.

"Agasshi, You're not taking your boyfriend with you?" 

"He's not my boyfriend, and I'm not taking him home with me." Byul said firmly to the ahjumma. 

Byul took one last glance at Myungsoo before she left the little restaurant.

She took her phone from her pocket and pressed Sungjong's contact. Call.

"Sungjong-ah, Can you do me a favor?"

"You see, L's here, drunk and so do I, which made me unable to bring him on my own...so I hope you can help me... 

"Um... This is in Gyeongbuk Street...KimTae Pork restaurant... 

"Thanks... You're the best!" 

Byul tried to sound lively when talking to Sungjong, but of course she failed. She only sound like that at the end of the phone call.

END OF FLASHBACK
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjong's FLASHBACK

Sungjong, actually he was more like coming for Byul, not for L. So, 70% for Byul and 30% for L. Fair enough. He ran to the restaurant as if he's being chased by some ghost. He bumped to several people, but he didn't care. He didn't want anything to happen to Byul. A drunk man with a drunk woman? What could anything be worse than the both of them having a one night stand...

When Sungjong arrived at the restaurant. The first person he searched for was Byul. He looked around but got no sign of her. He spotted L, with his head laying on the table and his hair messy. 

"Ahjumma, where is the girl who was sitting with the drunk man at that table?" 

"Oh, she left already...about 10 minutes ago..."

"Ah, I see..."

Sungjong brought L to his apartment.

It was morning and L still hadn't woken up yet. Sungjong sighed. 

Lazy Hyung...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

L was awaken by the smell of delicious food. He opened his lids and found himself in Sungjong's apartment. But why was he there...

"Yah, Maknae..." L called lazily.

L got up from the couch and walked to the parlor where he sat down on one of the high stools.

"Hyung, at last you're up..." 

"What happened? Why am I here? I thought I was with Hanbyul yesterday..." 

"Well, she called me to pick you up..." Sungjong resumed his cooking.

"Oh...thanks maknae, got to go now, I got class in 1 hour." L looked at his watch and quickly grab his jacket. 

"You sure you don't want to wait for my omellete?"

"I've probably eaten that for hundreds of times. See you bro!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

L knocked on the house door and there was no answer. So, he took his own keys to unlock the door.

L gave himself a warm bath. He wondered wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter