Letters

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Letters

 

"I am in love?" Byul asked herself over and over again as she cupped her hot cheeks. She didn't want herself to fall in love. She just doesn't want to get hurt, but, all of that fear disappeared, when her cheeks reddened and her heart beats twice faster than usual. 


It was 2 o'clock in the morning and Byul had just went home. Usually, she'll feel very tired and sleepy, but this time, she didn't feel those. She felt giddy instead.

Her heart dropped when she saw her mother lying on the floor and bottles of soju were scattered beside her.

"Omma!" Byul gasped. Her mother was not the type of person to drink alcohols, but, if she does, there must have been a problem. 

"Omma is alright, you go to sleep... I'll manage..." Mrs Lee, who used to be Mrs Yoon, said and shoo-ed Byul away. Byul bit her lower lips and went to her room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The next day, Byul woke up with a smile on her face. She went to the bathroom take a bath. Suddenly, her sleepy eyes shot up.

"Letter!" Byul said out loud.

____________________________________________________________________________________

After school, L walked to his car to go he-doesn't-know-where. He ruffled his hair and groaned. For the thousand time, he had to think on where to go for a few hours before going to his infernal home. 

"What is this?" L raised one of his brows. He took the thing which was put on his car.

"A Letter?" L, without any hesitation, opened the envelope, which was pink in colour and a heart plastered at the opener. 

'Dear Myungsoo,
Hope today will be a great day for you...
Sincerely, your fan...'

L smiled. It has been awhile since anyone ever called him by his real name. He put back the letter to its envelope and put it in his bag.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Byul opened her SNS. She didn't bother to update or check her timeline. She immediately checked Myungsoo's. 

'Thanks... My fan...' 

Byul started squealing in her counter. Yeah, she was working part-time job in the mini-market down town. The customers in there were all confused by her sudden excitements. Byul realized that everyone was looking at her. She covered with her palm and smiled sheepishly. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Soon, Byul started to send him letters regularly, twice a week. She decorated the letters with different designs. Sometimes, she stayed up until 4 o'clock in the morning to decorate the letter. She was really happy, really really happy. She would check his SNS every hour.

Once, he said he was broken hearted...

'Dear Myungsoo, 
I miss your smile..:(
I hope your feelings will get better in time..:)
Sincerely, your fan...'

Once, he got highest grade in class...

'Dear Myungsoo, 
Congratulations! 
I knew you could achieve it! You're such a hard-working bee! Fighting!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter