Confusion

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 : Confusion

 

The next morning, L woke up and saw his clock. 

"Sh*t, I'm gonna be late!" L stood up from his bed, no, a mattress on the ground exactly. L quickly grabbed his clothes and towel from the closet and went out of his room when he saw Byul going out from her room as well. Their rooms were just opposite from each other.

When L saw Byul, she was still yawning and rubbing her eyes, her hair was messy and he could see some drooling stains beside her lips. L gave her a disgusted look.

When Byul saw L, her eyes widened. She totally forgotten that L was her new tenant. She quickly fixed her hair but that was no use as L already gave her that disgusted look. Byul bit her lips in embarrassment. She went towards the bathroom as well as L. L looked at her and so did she.

"What are you doing?" L asked.

"I'm going to shower?" 

"Well, I'm going first." L quickly get inside the bathroom and locked the door. 

"Omo! Yah! I'm going to be late for my interview!!!" Byul shouted, but L didn't bother. 

After their turn of shower, Byul dressed herself in a white shirt with a black jacket and mini black skirt. L's jaws were almost dropped. L was only wearing a shirt with a casual sweater and jeans. Byul sat in front of him and began eating.

"Yah, are you going to an interview or to seduce people?" L asked, before taking a sip of his coffee. 

"Tsk... Of course interview." Byul replied and applied a soft pink lipstick on her lips, without a mirror as she was late already. L looked at her and wrinkled his nose.

"Y-Yah, you have a stain here.." L showed her by pointing on his own side-lips. 

"Where? Here?" Byul asked.

"No, there." 

"Here?" Byul rubbed the wrong side.

"No."

"Here?" 

"Tsk. Here." L grabbed a tissue. He leaned forward and wiped the stains off her side-lips. Byul froze. She looked at L as he was focused on cleaning the stains. 

After L cleaned the stains, he turned his eyes and looked at Byul, who was already looking at him. Their faces were close. Byul blinked a few times before getting out of 'that' position. She then tumbled, falling onto the ground, from her chair.

"Ahh!!" Byul winced and rubbed her . 

"Yah, are you alright?" L quickly came to her aids. 

"I-I'm alright..." Byul quickly got up. She got into her two inches heels and went out of her house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________


L put his palm on his chest and felt how hard his heart was beating. He didn't know why but he felt this way towards her. A smile crept on his lips. 

L walked to his new college. When he reached the building, he breathed the fresh air. Suddenly, an arm was circling his shoulders. 

"Yo man!" Woohyun greeted in a B-Boy style. 

"What's up!" L greeted back.

"Its good that we're in the same school again, isn't it?" Woohyun said as L and him started walking together.

"Is your girlfriend also attending the same school?" L asked.

"Haerin? Of course! There she is!" Woohyun answered and waved his hand towards Haerin.

"Babe, come let's go to class!" Woohyun grabbed Haerin's hand and took her to her respective class. 

L on the other hand, started wondering what Byul's doing. He hesitated on texting her but...at last he did it. His heart was racing as he was nervous and he didn't know why. The last time he was nervous on sending a text message was that time when he was asking 'that girl' to their first date.


______________________________________________________________________________________________

Byul was sitting on her seat, waiting for her turn to be interviewed. She was nervous, too nervous that cold sweats began forming on her forehead. She bit her lips a couple of times. Suddenly, her phone rang, indicating that a message had been received.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter