The Big News

Dear Myungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I love you, Yoon Hanbyul…”

 

Those words kept ringing on her ears. Am I dreaming? She thought. At last, her eyes slowly opened, allowing light to pass through her eyes. Her head was still hurting due to the excessive alcohol she drank the night before. Her hair was in a mess, but she couldn’t care less. She smelled of alcohol and her stomach really hurts that she had to rush off to the toilet and vomit into the toilet bowl.

Suddenly, there was a hand on her back which was patting it. Her eyes widened.Burglars?! She thought as she vomitted once more. Her stomach felt relieved but her mind wasn’t. Byul pulled a toilet bowl brush, which was there beside her and began hitting the man behind her.

“Ah! Yah!” oh no, wait I know that voice!

 

“Yoon Hanbyul!” Myungsoo held Byul’s hand to stop hitting him with the dirty brush.

“Kim Myungsoo?!” Byul’s eyes shot opened, widely so wide that they seemed to be falling off in a moment. gaped and she closed it directly.

“Yes! It’s me!” Myungsoo winced due to the pain she gave by hitting him with that hard, dirty, brush.

 

 

 

Byul finished showering and she took a first aid kit box with her. She approached Myungsoo and sat him down on the chair. She saw how badly she had hurt Myungsoo’s elbow. It was scratched and if not aided, probably bleeding.

“I’m sorry…” Byul said while applying the first aid kit on his scratched elbow.

“You thought I was a burglar?” Myungsoo asked while looking at her. Byul nodded. Their eyes met and Byul quickly looked away, putting her attention on his elbow instead.

“Do I look like some burglar?” Myungsoo asked sarcastically. Byul shook her head from right to left and left to right. She bit her lips.

“Then why did you hit me?”

“Because, I thought… You were there so suddenly! How could I not panic!” Byul began shouting back at him.

“Y-Yah, why are you shouting? I should be the one mad at you…” Myungsoo replied.

“Because you’re still angry after I apologized!”

“Okay, okay, for now I forgive you…” Myungsoo blinked a couple of times before answering her.

“But, how...how and why are you here?” Byul began to wonder.

“You don’t remember?” Myungsoo asked and Byul shook her head once again.

“Should I hit your head?” Myungsoo teased.

“I think…you should…” Byul frowned. She wanted to remember what had happened the night before other than the sad incident with her father.

“Tch… forget it…” Myungsoo lay back on the wooden chair.

“But I want to remember…” Byul pouted and continued on finishing her job on putting the medicine on Myungsoo’s elbow.

 

Myungsoo wanted to kiss those sweet pouting lips of hers, but he couldn’t he still hadn’t finished his little business with his mother and Bang Minah.

“Byul-ah, I need to tell you something…” Myungsoo held Byul’s hand, which made Byul’s eyes blinked a few times.

“W-What?” Byul asked nervously.

“I like you.” Myungsoo said it. This time, Byul’s eyes widened.

“But…” There’s ‘but’, Byul began to worry.

“I need to finish everything first, then I promise, I’ll come to you…” Myungsoo said and looked into Byul’s eyes. Byul knew he was sincere with his words, but she couldn’t believe that he just confessed to her. After a year of liking and sticking with him, after all the drama, he finally confessed his love to her.

“Byul, this, I promise you…” Myungsoo leaned forward and kissed her forehead as a token of his likings for her.

“Wait for me, okay?” Byul nodded, shyly.

“Good girl…” Myungsoo played with her half-dried hair.

“I have to get going now…” Myungsoo took his jacket and went outside the house, leaving Byul in the house, still in a state of awe.

 

.....

 

“Bang Minah, you do remember about the party right?” Myungsoo asked, through his phone.

“Yes, why? You’re gonna take me there right?” Minah asked. She was nervous that Myungsoo would take back his words.

“Yes, I’m going to take you there. But, before that, let’s meet up in the coffee shop near Ulsan Street.” Myungsoo said and Minah agreed. She was exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter